1. #1 ICE to hire contractor to transport 225,000 migrants to shelters across the US 
    The Trump administration is looking to hire a private contractor that will be responsible for transporting approximately 225,000 migrant children and families to shelters across the country over the next five years as they wait for their asylum claims to be processed.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-hire-...grant-shelters

What does a theater do when all of the seats are sold out? They stop selling tickets and don't allow people in when there is no more room

What does a restaurant do when all of the tables are full of diners? They stop taking people in and take down names to allow more diners once space clears up.

Why the fuck don't we tell the rest of the world that we are full and close the borders to any further "assylum" seekers?
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Maybe ICE should hire some Mexicans to do this? I hear they do jobs no one else wants to do.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

I read they are starting to dump them in south Fla, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Dade was lost years ago. It looks like I moved out just in time!!
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    If they would freeze them horizontally ICE could put a lot in 1 reefer truck!
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Power CUer
    Why do I think they'll end up here in CA?