Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Democrat Pete Buttonbrain Compares Christianity To Radical Islam 
    Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg compared Christianity to radical Islam on Friday during a radio interview with Hugh Hewitt.

Buttigieg made the remarks when Hewitt asked him which form of Islamic extremism he thought posed the greatest overall threat.

"Do you find Iranians’ variant of Shia extremism to be more dangerous to the world than the Sunni variant that we see in the Taliban and perhaps in Hamas and some of the more radical elements of Wahhabism?" Hewitt asked.

"Well, you know, not unlike Christianity when it is motivating someone to do something extreme," Buttigieg responded. "It can have a thousand different flavors."
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/47348...-ryan-saavedra
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    His ass is itching and he must be uncomfortable and stressed

Which basically proves his claims of being Christian are false. Christians, right now, are considered by almost all organizations that track such things as the largest group of persecuted people in the world. Let that sync in Mayor Butt-Gig. You are drawing a comparison between the most persecuted group in the world with perhaps its biggest persecutor.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Which basically proves his claims of being Christian are false. Christians, right now, are considered by almost all organizations that track such things as the largest group of persecuted people in the world. Let that sync in Mayor Butt-Gig. You are drawing a comparison between the most persecuted group in the world with perhaps its biggest persecutor.
    Beat me to it. My immediate thought was "isn't this the guy who claims to be a bigtime Christian despite being actively gay?"

Mayor Butt Guy is nothing but a poseur.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

He's useless. Any political-savviness has just about leaked-away.

Are you referring to this guy?

He thinks bashing Christians and accusing everyone of being a homophobe is going to get him in the white house!!
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

There isn't a chance in hell that this Buttitch...er...Buttplug...er...Buttboi...or whatever his name is will be POTUS. Just not happening.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    There isn't a chance in hell that this Buttitch...er...Buttplug...er...Buttboi...or whatever his name is will be POTUS. Just not happening.
    History, current and ancient, has taught us that anything is possible...... except Hillary winning a presidential election.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post

There are 2 potentially good answers to the Sunni v Shia question that don't even mention Christianity: 1. I don't see either branch working for the advancement of the status of women (an Pete can add gays here, too) in the nations in which they dominate, so I think they are equal threats to the women in those nations. Or 2. I prefer the Sufis.

Buttplug is only out there waving the gay flag to show how all inclusive the dimocrat party is. in reality they have already decided who will be the candidate and these contenders are only there for our amusement.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.