1. #1 GOP Rep. Amash becomes first Republican to call for Trump's impeachment 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    By Eli Watkins and Kevin Bohn, CNN
    Updated 5:03 AM ET, Sun May 19, 2019

Washington (CNN) Michigan GOP Rep. Justin Amash said Saturday he had concluded President Donald Trump committed "impeachable conduct" and accused Attorney General William Barr of intentionally misleading the public.

Amash's comments recommending Congress pursue obstruction of justice charges against Trump were the first instance of a sitting Republican in Congress calling for Trump's impeachment.

OMG!! Another Trump hater who thinks you
    have to read Barr's report a "special" way
    to see how he's hiding things!!!

"Barr's misrepresentations are significant but often subtle, frequently taking the form of sleight-of-hand qualifications or logical fallacies, which he hopes people will not notice," Amash said.
    Aaaaa, another intellectual super genius who
    only himself, sees the "real" truth!!

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

That cowardly POS Romney is hedging his bet. He needs more "evidence". TRANSLATION: Keep the witch-hunt smear campaign going.

"My own view is that Justin Amash has reached a different conclusion than I have. I respect him. I think itís a courageous statement ... But I believe that to make a case for obstruction of justice, you just donít have the elements that are evidenced in this document.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-trump-1332853

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

They just want things to go back to the way they were, and the Country doesn't want to do that because ... IT DIDN'T WORK !!!

These Old School guys just want things to go back to the DO NOTHINGS and LOOK THE OTHER WAY that it was for Republicans before Trump came along; they lived like kings and didn't care if America went to Hell because they were spending over a billion dollars a year on themselves. They used illegals as cheap labor while Democrats used illegals as cheap votes. Then Trump came along and spoiled their party ( one where we picking up the tab ).

No more bridges to no where, no more cities turning into third-world countries, no more " tax 'em to till cry, tax 'em till they scream, tax 'em till they bleed ... then tax 'em some more . "

Those days are over and we should fight tooth and nail to keep them from coming back.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Desperate for tv-time. Weird. This won't go away for him. Grand Rapids will 'primary' him out in a heartbeat because voters know how much The President does for Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    They just want things to go back to the way they were, and the Country doesn't want to do that because ... IT DIDN'T WORK !!!
    It did work, for generations of politicians who entered "public service" as part of the middle class and left as multi-millionaires.

Did Mr. Amash happen to offer a reason for Trump's impeachment? That seems to be the missing element in the sparse serious calls for our president's impeachment.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Desperate for tv-time. Weird. This won't go away for him. Grand Rapids will 'primary' him out in a heartbeat because voters know how much The President does for Michigan.
    He might knowingly be destroying his political future in exchange for a big payoff (now or in the future) from any number of anti-Trump forces. It's worth the publicity for them that the GOP is starting to turn on the President. These people know no bounds and they have deep pockets. Very, very few people in this world are irreplaceable at what they do. Donald Trump is in that group. A handful of Senators and Congressmen and 60 million of "We the People" stand with him. We are in dangerous times. Pray for Donald Trump, pray for our Republic.

The stories out about his family's interest in importing tools from China, but stamping "U.S.A." on them!
    Trump takes a hard line against China, adding tariffs, and Amash calls for Trump's impeachment.

http://dcwhispers.com/is-anti-trump-...vAviwqzD3zf.97
    "When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead."

"It is difficult only for the others."

"It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous ~

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post

Grand Rapids is not as conservative as it used to be. Obama carried Kent County in November of 2008-not by much, but that would have been unthinkable in 1980. GR has it's second dem mayor in a row. A lot of the old-line Dutch conservatives have moved to the burbs or out to the next district over, to places like Jenison, Hudsonville and Ottawa County. A lot of Hispanic people that the church resettled live in the city and vote dem.

I drove through over the weekend. The city looks good, overall. I drove through what used to be the ghetto in the 70s and it looks very nice. Lots of millennials eating in trendy restaurants in formerly struggling neighborhoods. I grew up in Kentwood, we moved there in late 1969 and I graduated from HS in 1982. I went to college in nearby K-zoo, and moved to metro Detroit in 1987. My mom still lives in GR.

Amash has his supporters there, among the moderates and swing voters that gives him an edge over democratic challengers. A moderate dem candidate could possibly beat a very conservative republican and flip a seat that's probably been a GOP seat for a century. This is the city that for decades, despite being a conservative city, elected GR Ford to that seat.

Follow his money, people, and you'll see his motivation. Look at where his investments are.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.