1. #1 Trump Thumps Wallace & Fox 
    from 3-hours ago:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

It's about time.

Here's the entire posting: Hard to believe that @FoxNews is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him. Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems. They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people who got them there. Chris Wallace said, I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance...fascinating biography. Gee, he never speaks well of me - I like Mike Wallace better...and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!

And Wallace's interview with Ay, Me Globalchar this morning was an absolute disgrace. She's rambling, lying, talking in-circles, not answering questions... and he just sits there. Yet he interrupts and brow-beats Conservative guests for the slightest grammatical error.

The President will be on Fox in a few minutes, for an interview with Steve Hilton... who is insightful and fair-seeming, via solid interviews with Dr. Jordan Peterson and Mark Levin. But it's not a wild bet that The President will most-likely start favoring One America News Network for interviews in the foreseeable future.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Meh, I don't care if the loony libs have a fourm from time to time. It exposes their craziness for more of an audience to witness. Highly doubtful it is going to change any conservative minds.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Meh, I don't care if the loony libs have a fourm from time to time. It exposes their craziness for more of an audience to witness. Highly doubtful it is going to change any conservative minds.
    Huh? 'From time to time'? Dems own every forum airing-platform now. Might as well stop calling those forums 'town-halls' and start calling them 'rent-a-rallies'.

Or in the case of last night: Rent A Standing-Ovation.

" Mayor, it must be pretty cool to find yourself running for President. Do you wake-up every day and pinch yourself? " -one of Chris Wallace's softballs from last night.

Combine that approach with the fact that Fox now also employs DNC-stooge Donna Brazile, who was busted leaking questions to Hillary at one of her 'town-halls'. Not forgetting to mention that these formats allow hosts pound-home poll-after-dishonest-poll all night long, as a basis for most of the questions themselves.

My point is: expose their craziness in soundbytes. Not in elaborately hyped showcases months and months away from New Hampshah.