Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    It was supposed to provide college funds for people who could not afford it. She was sent to prison if I remember right

You are correct sir. I used to live on the edge of her district and I can tell you that if you were white she wasn't that interested in helping you.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Is she the "go gatas" chick?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Corrine Brown is who you are thinking of, all though hers wasn't pay to play. She asked people to donate money to a charity her Chief of Staff worked with and then they used it as a slush fund. No one was promised anything that I know of.
    She's the one who lied to America about George Zimmerman "hunting down" Trayvon "like a dog." I was so glad when that liar went down.