Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I did. Sheldon's speech was a perfect ending for the show. There was also a tie in with the season finale of Young Sheldon where they showed the characters of BBT as children....
    Missed that. Not as impressed with Young Sheldon as TBBT at it's prime, but that was a pretty good tie in there.

FlaGator

The elevator was destroyed before the show actually started but during the series, Leonard told Penny about it. He was showing his new design for rocket fuel. They were going to use it to power a model rocket. He mixed it incorrectly and after arguing with Sheldon, Sheldon grabbed the pot and put it in the elevator and pressed the down button. It blew up in the elevator otherwise it would have killed them.
    Speaking of in it's prime, that was one of the best ones, IMHO.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    Missed that. Not as impressed with Young Sheldon as TBBT at it's prime, but that was a pretty good tie in there.

Speaking of in it's prime, that was one of the best ones, IMHO.
    I didn't watch too much after season 6 or so, but that was a funny episode.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22