Thread: Russia's Lavrov warns against attack on Iran

Hybrid View

1. #1 Russia's Lavrov warns against attack on Iran 
    By VLADIMIR ISACHENKOV, Associated Press Writer Fri Jun 20, 8:33 AM ET

MOSCOW - Russia's foreign minister on Friday warned against the use of force on Iran, saying there is no proof it is trying to build nuclear weapons.

Sergey Lavrov said Iran should be engaged in dialogue and encouraged to cooperate with the U.N. nuclear monitoring agency.

Lavrov made the statement when asked to comment on an Israeli Cabinet member's statement earlier this month that Israel could attack Iran if it does not halt its nuclear program.

"I hope the actual actions would be based on international law," Lavrov said. "And international law clearly protects Iran's and anyone else's territorial integrity."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080620/...eu/russia_iran
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

As the prophecy from Ezekiel 38 tells us: just as Egypt chased Israel into the Red Sea only to be consumed by the waves herself---even so Russia and her allies will pursue Israel from the North intending to destroy her with fire, but instead fire will consume the Russian hordes there in the land of Israel!

http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=3&gl=us
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)