1. #1 Media Drops Coverage of Pro-LGBT Colorado Shooters 
    Power CUer
    Media Drops Coverage of Pro-LGBT Colorado Shooters
    Gay and transgender status runs counter to desired anti-conservative narrative

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/...orado-shooters
    Conservatives are noting the relative blackout of media coverage following the identification of the perpetrators of the STEM school shooting in Colorado.

Unlike previous mainstream media coverage of school shootings that extended days if not weeks after the initial mayhem, reporting of the STEM School Highlands Ranch attacks on May 7 quickly faded from the headlines.

Once it became apparent the shooters Devon Erickson and Maya "Alec" McKinney didn't match the far right-wing, fringe Christian and racist profiles of other adolescent school shooters, it seems major news outlets dropped the story.

Erickson, it turns out, was an ardent detractor of President Donald Trump, wrote fondly of President Barack Obama and expressed disdain for Christianity. His vehicle had been painted with "666" and "F*** Society." Additionally, Erickson is gay, and his 16-year-old accomplice, McKinney, is transitioning her gender from female to male....

But whereas unhinged shooters with ties to right-of-center groups are immediately and inextricably joined together by an agenda-driven media, it seems the same media quickly grants a pass to individuals conforming to the left-of-center view that they are members of a victimized and oppressed minority.

They don't care about shootings, only their narrative.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Unhinged people come from both parties. They tend to be on the extreme of Left or Right, because they are unhinged.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Unhinged people come from both parties. They tend to be on the extreme of Left or Right, because they are unhinged.

I don't think that is the point. It seems the media has their preference as to which side's extreme members to report on. Can't let the world know those gentle, ill-treated, victims of society are capable of choosing to gun down a lot of innocent people simply because they feel like it.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I don't think that is the point. It seems the media has their preference as to which side's extreme members to report on. Can't let the world know those gentle, ill-treated, victims of society are capable of choosing to gun down a lot of innocent people simply because they feel like it.
    I agree that the CO shooting did disappear from the headlines pretty quickly. This article doesn't say, but did the shooters actually kill anyone in this incident? If not, well, there's part of your explanation-nothing the media loves more than a bloodbath, like Columbine or Parkman.

In this case, they have the extra issue of the shooters being GLBTQ, with one as a tranny wannabe. To be honest, I'm surprised they aren't covering this as two GLBTQ kids responding to being bullied by their classmates, whether they actually were bullied or not.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I agree that the CO shooting did disappear from the headlines pretty quickly. This article doesn't say, but did the shooters actually kill anyone in this incident? If not, well, there's part of your explanation-nothing the media loves more than a bloodbath, like Columbine or Parkman.

In this case, they have the extra issue of the shooters being GLBTQ, with one as a tranny wannabe. To be honest, I'm surprised they aren't covering this as two GLBTQ kids responding to being bullied by their classmates, whether they actually were bullied or not.
    1 dead and 5 wounded I think. I'll look it up later and verify if someone else doesn't beat me to it.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22