1. #1 Hillary Clinton to serve as keynote speaker at cyber defense summit 
    Do I Really have to say it?
    You Just Can't make this $h!+ up!

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton will serve as a keynote speaker at the Cyber Defense Summit 2019, the cybersecurity company FireEye announced on Thursday.

"We are pleased to announce that Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will be a featured keynote at our #FireEyeSummit in October! Secretary Clinton will engage in an intimate Q&A keynote discussion," a tweet from the company read.

FireEye's website touted its "informative and insightful keynotes from industry thought leaders." "Take this opportunity to share best practices, learn about the latest advancements, and enhance your cyber preparedness," the company said of the event.

The event is designed to inform executives on cybersecurity, as well as security practitioners on how to "mitigate, detect, and respond to cyber attacks."
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hil...curity-speaker
    "When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead."

"It is difficult only for the others."

"It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous ~

as an example of what not to do?
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Power CUer
    The Onion needs to close up shop. Reality has become more ironic than satire.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Ain't it.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    OMG!!!!!

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

HA!!

I wonder how much Mrs.
    "Cyber" is being paid???

What a laugh.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I feel a lot better about email knowing this.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Saw this son FB and had to snark it myself. I have to question how this is anything but a way for FireEye to funnel money to her in exchange for political influence (Which is on sale right now since it's only her potential or indirect ability to deliver on it she's selling). It's hard to imagine anyone less competent to address this subject which calls into question the value of this entire 'Summit.'

Wonder how much she's getting paid. I used to participate as a vendor at these shows at Scott AFB and at the former NIMA (National Image Mapping Agency). The vendors would have booths outside the areas where the meetings would be held. Generally it was a traveling road show, where they would have the conferences in various locations around the country. Usually the host base would sponsor. The participants would come out on breaks and see the latest in technology.

It was quiet for us during their meetings. Once it was livelier at an event for Scott AFB at a site off the base. A guy went running past our booth with MP's racing behind him. They tackled him and he went down with a thud a few yards beyond our booth. Stupid to run through an event designed for military MP's. Some guys are just dumb, but it made our down time go by quicker.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    The first thing I did on opening this thread was to look to see if the url was from the Babylon Bee. And then was surprised it was not. Reality is making satire almost impossible.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    ... I have to question how this is anything but a way for FireEye to funnel money to her in exchange for political influence (Which is on sale right now since it's only her potential or indirect ability to deliver on it she's selling). It's hard to imagine anyone less competent to address this subject which calls into question the value of this entire 'Summit.'
    That's a very cogent question. Even if HilLIARy isn't stupid enough to run, it would give her cash she could use to make a Dem candidate beholden to her and maybe grant her a big favor (e.g. shut down prosecution for her email server and/or Clinton Foundation pay-to-play).
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech