Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Friday Night! What's Up And Do You Have Bail Money? 
    So what's going on?

Amazingly, I managed to escape from all obligations tonight. My SIL is abruptly flying in this evening so the usual crew will take her out tonight but I'm off the hook! I have no really punishing projects planned for tomorrow (transplant some Hostas, pick salad veggies, brood about the lawn) so I can relax tonight for a change.

This hasn't actually happened to me in such a long time that I'm slightly bewildered. Luckily, the Sam Adams I just opened will make all that go away eventually.

BSR
    Wife and I are blowing up balloons filling up the living room so the boy can kick them around and play with them and we watch.

Anyone wanna pony up my bail money? Tonight's gonna be wild. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Wife and I are blowing up balloons filling up the living room so the boy can kick them around and play with them and we watch.

Anyone wanna pony up my bail money? Tonight's gonna be wild. :(
    I'm impressed. I sometimes put double-stickly tape on the cat's paws for amusement. I haven't actually tried it with a human child yet, though.

The yongest has a softball game in 20 minutes. I can't wait... :(

Seriously, she's doing pretty well this year. :D Hopefully, bail money won't be needed!!
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    http://hoseawilliamsbonding.com/

If you ever need bail in Atlanta, Hosea Will Get You Out.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I think SLW and I may go out shopping for a new shower head tonight at EXPO!!!!

We get wild here in St. Louis on a Friday night!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

I guess you have to let loose somehow now that the fear of total watery annihilation has been lifted. Try not to get too frisky in Home Organization. :p

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

This might be more of an adventure than I'd like. I had a session with the eeevil personal trainer after work yesterday. Normally I love doing Pilates, using the "reformer". She decided that I needed to step up the effort a bit.

Had a 90 minute biz meeting early this am. Think I hurt my left knee yesterday on the machine of torture. After sitting in that boring meeting I could hardly walk. It's still bad, can barely walk.

Think SR will dump me off in front of Expo and hopefully can hop into the store. I'm on a mission. The 2 year old rainhead shower broke and spit water all over the wall. Had to wipe down the whole bathroom wall. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Think SR will dump me off in front of Expo and hopefully can hop into the store. I'm on a mission. The 2 year old rainhead shower broke and spit water all over the wall. Had to wipe down the whole bathroom wall. :mad:
    Make him view and discuss all 13 models. It will take your mind off the pain. Your pain, I mean. :D

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Looks like i'm going solo on this run, SLW's knee is really bothering her.

I actually love looking at stuff like this. :D