Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I think weíre okay since Market Watch and Reuters, at a bare minimum published it. What we donít know is the identity of the interested party. I have my suspicions, but I wonít speculate.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/cy...out-2019-05-29

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKCN1SZ1Z9

I work for a company and in a position that allows me access to information about deals with other companies. I have to be very careful about what I invest in and when I invest so that it will not be perceived by others that I used knowledge unavailable to the general public to enrich myself. I think everything said is is good, I just wanted to act as a reminder that sometimes it is easy to cross a line when the perception of where the line is isn't clear.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I work for a company and in a position that allows me access to information about deals with other companies. I have to be very careful about what I invest in and when I invest so that it will not be perceived by others that I used knowledge unavailable to the general public to enrich myself. I think everything said is is good, I just wanted to act as a reminder that sometimes it is easy to cross a line when the perception of where the line is isn't clear.
    I totally understand and appreciate it. They had us take a couple of courses on things like this. My shift has a plant meeting Tuesday night. You can be guaranteed this subject will arise during that meeting. I may learn some things Tuesday night that I cannot share with anyone. We’ll find out then.

Every plant meeting, there are always those same people you know you can count on to ask what everyone in the auditorium is thinking. They aren’t afraid to ask upper management the hard questions. I’ve never had to open my mouth even once.

Cypress (CY) is being bought by Infineon Technologies AG (IFNNY). Our CEO sent out a company wide email an hour and a half ago.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...urce=applenews

Woohoo - opened $3 and change over my bid. Missed another one. Oh, well, all of them can’t be autozones.
    Last edited by Retread; 06-03-2019 at 11:13 PM.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

At $23.85 a share, Iím going to make out like a bandit. I paid $10-$12 for the shares I own. That certainly beats a poke in the eye.

The 2 year stock chart for Infineon isnít too impressive looking. In fact, it looks terrible. It may be a great buy when it finds a bottom.

I got another 338 shares of Cypress stock for $10.93 each. Lol! The employee stock purchase plan is now over. Cha Ching!