1. #1 Traffic circles are causing all of these tornadoes 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    The White Haven resident called in to a local television broadcast with quite a theory

"We didn't have tornadoes here until we started putting in the traffic circles. Cause, on account of the -- you wanna know why? When people go round and round in circles, it causes disturbance in the atmosphere, and causes tornadoes."
    Vid at link>
    https://www.phillyvoice.com/pennsylv...-weather-2019/
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

You know, he may be onto something here...
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Power CUer
    Alexandria? Is that you?

I like this theory, even though there is no science to back it. I f-ing hate the roundabouts that they are using in the exurbs around here to avoid installing traffic lights.

They've done some research-one of the intersections in metro Detroit with the most accidents is the roundabout at Van Dyke and 18 1/2 Mile RD. The traffic is mostly cars entering or exiting the Van Dyke freeway.

I hated the roundabouts they were putting in everywhere when we lived in Sarasota. It confused the population down there. In a way I loved it there, as no matter how much we aged, we always were considered a "kid". The average age must have been at least 95 and those roundabouts caused a lot of confusion. At least they probably saved the lives of some bicyclists, as those of really advanced age couldn't pick up enough speed to do too much damage going around in those circles.

On the straightaways it was BEWARE if you were on a bike. They were always picking up folks hit and left by the elders who didn't even know they hit someone. The number of non-bike accidents increased exponentially with those roundabouts. Have to admit they were puzzling for most drivers. (SR said I've perhaps exaggerated a bit)
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"