1. #1 Italians out Joseph Mifsud as intelligence asset of CIA, FBI and British. Heads roll. 
    Power CUer
    Joseph Mifsud was the "Russian agent" who met with George Papadopoulos. This meeting was used to tie Trump with Russia. Those who have been scouring the net know that Mifsud was connected with British intel, not Russia. This is FINALLY coming out in an Italian court.

Developing: Italian Government Roiled After Country Used by Obama Deep State to Spy on Trump Campaign – 2 Intel Chiefs Fired
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-chiefs-fired/

...The Prime Minister of Italy has fired two of the countries most powerful intelligence chiefs in a major shake-up. It was directly attributed to their participation with John Brennan and the CIA in using Joseph Mifsud to set up George Papadopoulos as a pretext for launching the great Russia Hoax of 2016.

The use of Italian intelligence agencies to spy on members of the Trump campaign have roiled the internal workings of the Italian government at the highest levels. Simply put, Joseph Mifsud, who is represented in the Mueller report on page one as a “Russian agent”, is actually a senior Italian intelligence asset.

He works with British intelligence, the CIA and the FBI. Mifsud trains intelligence agents at a center for advanced intel studies in the hills above Rome. He is living there now. His rent is paid for by the institute.

This is the mysterious “Russian agent” that is at the very center of the “official” explanation of the origins of the Mueller probe.

I hope he's being followed and tracked.

It's hard to disappear these days, as he's finding out. The persons he should've been trying to nail are Sid Blumenthal and Cody Shearer. They were ready to 'release' a second dossier but the FBI 'seized' it a year-ago last February.

https://www.spartareport.com/2018/02...t-you-to-know/

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    I hope he's being followed and tracked.

It's hard to disappear these days, as he's finding out. The persons he should've been trying to nail are Sid Blumenthal and Cody Shearer. They were ready to 'release' a second dossier but the FBI 'seized' it a year-ago last February.

https://www.spartareport.com/2018/02...t-you-to-know/
    Good Lord! A second dossier.

If true, well, the "wrong" candidate won, unexpectedly. And stuff that was not well hidden because of those failed expectations is coming to light. Now the new sheriff in town is not pleased to learn that his supposed allies tried to torpedo him.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    If true, well, the "wrong" candidate won, unexpectedly. And stuff that was not well hidden because of those failed expectations is coming to light. Now the new sheriff in town is not pleased to learn that his supposed allies tried to torpedo him.
    The annoying thing is that the 'Mifsud-level' of individuals aren't really doing anything illegal... lying, setting-up meetings, hiring actors, presenting made-up documents to higher-ups, etc. It's like Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Awful Cocktail-Party Guest.

Barr knows. Being an ex-CIA legal analyst, I think he's going to come down hard on those higher-ups who attempted to actualize this Coup. Could be why no rushed statement as been released, pertaining to the declassified material.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    The annoying thing is that the 'Mifsud-level' of individuals aren't really doing anything illegal... lying, setting-up meetings, hiring actors, presenting made-up documents to higher-ups, etc. It's like Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Awful Cocktail-Party Guest.

Barr knows. Being an ex-CIA legal analyst, I think he's going to come down hard on those higher-ups who attempted to actualize this Coup. Could be why no rushed statement as been released, pertaining to the declassified material.
    I think you're right on all counts here.