Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 On first day of probation, man took changing room photos of girl at Kansas Target, ch 
    https://www.kansas.com/news/local/cr...231437928.html

On his*first full day serving probation for taking photos*of young women in a Forever 21 dressing room, Anthony DeLapp did the same to a 15-year-old at an Olathe Target, newly released court documents say.
    Anthony DeLapp is again charged with breach of privacy by photo or video in Johnson County District Court.
    The affidavit from the May 31 incident is very similar to the*narrative told in court documents for the 2017 case*DeLapp was sentenced for on May 30th
    So much wrong here. The Target "open door" policy hasn't gotten a lot of talk here, but this is just another example of why you don't let men in women's bathrooms or dressing rooms, regardless of what gender they may claim or how progressive you want your company to look

The fact that this dude is back to the same tricks, according to the article for the third time, makes that chemical castration idea sound like one that needs expanding. At minimum, he needs serious mental health help if his impulse control is that low. At worst, public lynching in the Target parking lot as warning to other perverts and the companies that want to enable them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Power CUer
    I'll bet he was considered a "non-violent" offender.

This is a man of action who wastes no time in taking what he wants from life. He should be commended. </lib>
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

I'm opposed to chemical castration. Feminists and others worked hard to get crimes like rape and sexual abuse of children considered to be crimes of violence, not of sex. A man does not need a functioning penis to abuse a child-he still has hands, there are everyday objects that can be used to rape another person. He was taking photos of little girls, that doesn't even involve touching them in any physical way, but is still just as much sexual abuse.

Sexual violence is about domination and power. A pedophile is attracted to children because he wants to have power over them-this applies to a violent rapist who grabs a child and rapes her or to the types of allegations made against Michael Jackson. It's about dominating and getting away with it.

25 to life for any adult convicted of rape of anyone or sexually abusing a child.

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    https://www.kansas.com/news/local/cr...231437928.html
    ... The Target "open door" policy hasn't gotten a lot of talk here, but this is just another example of why you don't let men in women's bathrooms or dressing rooms, regardless of what gender they may claim or how progressive you want your company to look
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ction-Plunging - mentioned

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...p?72932-Target - went into the 15th page

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...Ad-going-viral

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...rment-of-women - mentioned
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

There are ways to negate the effects of chemical castration.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

I just said not a lot of talk, not that it hasn't been discussed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    I just said not a lot of talk, not that it hasn't been discussed.
    What's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I'll bet he was considered a "non-violent" offender.
    Rape charges in MI fall into 4 categories of Criminal Sexual Conduct. 1st and 3rd involve penetration, 2nd and 4th do not. 2nd is usually a plea bargain from 1st because the prosecutor doesn't want to put the victim through testifying at trial. The sentencing guidelines for 2nd degree are 12-20. The sentencing guidelines for 1st degree is 25 to life, but few rapists get that sentence because they get the plea offer. 3rd degree usually involves a teenaged victim who was a willing participant, but not legally old enough to consent. 4th degree is a misdemeanor and usually involves grabbing someone (like the dancers at the titty bars-you can look, but you can't touch).

I actually think the laws as they are written are good and sound. I have a problem with all the plea bargaining that is done, allegedly to protect the victims from having to testify. After 30+ years in my field, I think it is empowering for victims to testify against someone who violates them sexually. If their testimony leads to a sentence of 25-to life, that victim played a very important role in keeping that person locked up and preventing him from assaulting others in the community.

Although, under the old laws (when I was a new worker in the late 80s), the maximum for 1st degree was 7-15. I had a case with multiple counts. The perp was found guilty of all the counts of 1st degree and the judge was so disgusted with him that he gave him the max for each count, to be served consecutively. Plus, he let one of the kids tell the defense lawyer off from the witness stand when counsel offended her with his insinuations about whether a 1st grader's memory can be trusted.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Rape charges in MI fall into 4 categories of Criminal Sexual Conduct. 1st and 3rd involve penetration, 2nd and 4th do not. 2nd is usually a plea bargain from 1st because the prosecutor doesn't want to put the victim through testifying at trial. The sentencing guidelines for 2nd degree are 12-20. The sentencing guidelines for 1st degree is 25 to life, but few rapists get that sentence because they get the plea offer. 3rd degree usually involves a teenaged victim who was a willing participant, but not legally old enough to consent. 4th degree is a misdemeanor and usually involves grabbing someone (like the dancers at the titty bars-you can look, but you can't touch).
    Thanks for this information. I was being a little sarcastic in my response, and it has to do with the way California is letting "non-violent" offenders out of prison due to Prop 57, which passed in 2008. There have been more than a few cases in which the offender was actually in prison for a violent felony, but were given parole under Prop 57 anyway. We found out because they continued to offend once freed.

I actually think the laws as they are written are good and sound. I have a problem with all the plea bargaining that is done, allegedly to protect the victims from having to testify. After 30+ years in my field, I think it is empowering for victims to testify against someone who violates them sexually. If their testimony leads to a sentence of 25-to life, that victim played a very important role in keeping that person locked up and preventing him from assaulting others in the community.
    While I agree whole-heartedly that it is empowering to put your rapist behind bars in a court trial, there is something to the idea that women get "re-raped" on the stand. A lot depends on what the law allows, what the judge allows, and the locality in which the rape occurred. I also think that there are many police departments who are not supportive of a rape victim. I have read comments online from women who think it's going to be Law and Order SVU and they end up with some insensitive boobs who still ask questions like "Why did you leave the party with him?"

Although, under the old laws (when I was a new worker in the late 80s), the maximum for 1st degree was 7-15. I had a case with multiple counts. The perp was found guilty of all the counts of 1st degree and the judge was so disgusted with him that he gave him the max for each count, to be served consecutively. Plus, he let one of the kids tell the defense lawyer off from the witness stand when counsel offended her with his insinuations about whether a 1st grader's memory can be trusted.
    A FIRST grader?! Sonovabitch!