Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 SPOKANE MOM ORGANIZES PROTEST AGAINST DRAG QUEEN STORY HOUR 
    Power CUer
    https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/...een-story-hour

SPOKANE, Wash. (ChurchMilitant.com) - A concerned parent in Spokane, Washington is encountering extreme online bullying, including violent threats, after mounting a public protest prior to a scheduled Drag Queen Story Hour at a local library.

When Anna Bohach caught wind the Spokane South Hill Branch Library was hosting the increasingly common public library event on June 15, she sprang into action. One of her first actions was to host a Facebook page which she titled 500 Mom Strong.

The page was immediately inundated with vile, hateful language and even spawned a competitive Facebook counterpart named 500 Drag Queen Strong. Bohach archived the comments prior to deleting them from her public social media site and shared the obscene posts with Church Militant.

Bohach added that she considers the masculine adoption of exaggerated feminine qualities "misogynistic." Expressing these thoughts on 500 Mom Strong, she suffered the wrath of internet trolls who threatened to rape Bohach's husband (a Marine) and insulted the physical appearance of her children.

They proved Bohach's charge of misogyny spot-on by referring to her in the harshest, least imaginative terms for female reproductive anatomy. The only printable insult from the cache of Facebook posts provided by Bohach is "professional brood sow."

Power CUer
    [Editor’s note: Anna Bohach will lead the 500 Mom Strong protest against the Drag Queen Story Hour on Saturday, June 15 at 2 p.m. The Spokane Library South Hill Branch is located at 3324 S. Perry St., Spokane, WA 99203. Those unable to attend are encouraged to register their protest with library staff at (509) 444-5385.]

I suspect this won't go over well in liberal Washington state.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Families went so far as to file a lawsuit in Houston and lost. The drag queens are still there.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Families went so far as to file a lawsuit in Houston and lost. The drag queens are still there.
    I heard there will be one in Leander, Texas in days. It might be this Saturday, but I’m not sure. They said they’ll set up an area nearby for protesters. I say don’t have it at all.

I also heard one of those drag queens in Houston was found to be a convicted child molester, discovered after the fact.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I also heard one of those drag queens in Houston was found to be a convicted child molester, discovered after the fact.
    If you look at the link in the OP, the article mentions that case.

The only way these things can continue to happen--despite public pressure--is that the ALA and the local governments are aligned with the homosexual agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    If you look at the link in the OP, the article mentions that case.

The only way these things can continue to happen--despite public pressure--is that the ALA and the local governments are aligned with the homosexual agenda.
    A fact to note is all of those local guvmints are dim.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I suspect this won't go over well in liberal Washington state.
    You can say that again.

Expect a counter protest with possible violence.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

So the Leander, Texas drag queen story hour is this Saturday. I heard on Infowars that ANTIFA will be there to protect the precious event. Owen Shroyer from Infowars will also be there covering it. I’m rubbing my hands together. Once you get outside of Austin proper, folks aren’t so libtard. All of the ingredients will be present for some shit to go down. Dammit! And I have to work that night.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    So the Leander, Texas drag queen story hour is this Saturday. I heard on Infowars that ANTIFA will be there to protect the precious event. Owen Shroyer from Infowars will also be there covering it. I’m rubbing my hands together. Once you get outside of Austin proper, folks aren’t so libtard. All of the ingredients will be present for some shit to go down. Dammit! And I have to work that night.
    Wow. Antifa against a bunch of prayerful homeschooling moms. I feel like sending those ladies body armor.

Please keep us posted and put up any video you find.