Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Normalization, Indoctrination & Degenderization Are Sweeping The Nation 
    Power CUer
    Normalization, Indoctrination & Degenderization Are Sweeping The Nation
    https://www.coreysdigs.com/take-acti...ng-the-nation/
    • Infanticide was just the beginning – pedophilia is next on their agenda
    • Psychological warfare and ideological subversion is happening
    • The education system is indoctrinating your children
    • Parents and MSM are exploiting young boys
    • The destabilization of America is in full swing – you are needed NOW

....Normalization is the final stage of the game for their indoctrination and degenderizing agendas. These three elements work together simultaneously in destructing and reconstructing this country as we know it. It is the trifecta for brainwashing and we are reaching a pinnacle moment.

It’s time to drop the veil of fear, lose the political-correctness, be bold and brave, and speak out and take action before it’s too late. Remaining blissfully oblivious is unacceptable.

Perhaps one of the more easy-to-spot slides is “normalization.” This is where they take a situation, behavior, or events that would otherwise be considered immoral, criminal, or unacceptable in our society, and try to give it a shoe shine as though it has been angelically polished as “normal” and acceptable. They are telling you what YOU should accept. Some people’s moral compass begins to spin erratically in a state of shock, knowing full well this is all bunk. Yet others become confused and are trying to understand this new way of perceiving that which was once considered inappropriate and even criminal. These people want to be acceptant, understanding, and compassionate toward all human beings, so much so, they have lost their sense of reasoning and their moral compass. This is the state of cognitive dissonance they want people in.

They play on emotions, twist language, and attempt to instill guilt and shame. Their hope is that those who have an overwhelming need to be liked, admired, and included in society, will bend to their ways and help spread the good word. Unfortunately, this culture has created a large percentage of individuals who lack self-worth and self-love, and even more who are incredibly naÔve. When one doesn’t fear another’s opinion, can see beyond all of the BS swirling, and chooses to speak their truth, that is not only a strong moral compass fashioned with integrity, it is acknowledging their God-given right to express themselves and stand up for what they know is truth. These are the people who need to speak loudly, and need to teach their neighbors how to see what is happening with humanity and how to reconnect with their internal instincts, self-worth, and self-love. They need to get their heads out of the sand – fast!

To be clear, “change” is a necessary process of evolution that is needed, but change for the purpose of creating a society that becomes acceptant of pedophiles, criminals, Sharia law, removal of constitutional rights, being lied to, manipulated, and taken advantage of – are not acceptable changes.....

My 19 and 16 year old nieces totally support "degenderization". They think it's easier than trying to always get it right about people's "gender preferences" and risking offending a very masculine looking person who identifies as a female. My sister is proud that she indoctrinated them, although she would say that she raised her kids not to judge others and to be compassionate. I don't know if their public school district was part of indoctrinating them, because my sister always complains about how conservative her community is and how her kids were mistreated at school because of my sister's liberal activism.

But if you asked either of them how they felt about an adult messing around with kids, and they would say it's wrong and criminal. Pedophiles will try to find ways to justify their fixation on kids, but it will not be accepted by society.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

But if you asked either of them how they felt about an adult messing around with kids, and they would say it's wrong and criminal. Pedophiles will try to find ways to justify their fixation on kids, but it will not be accepted by society.
    Don’t bet on that, it’s already started.
    Last edited by Retread; 06-10-2019 at 11:05 PM.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

There are only two genders, male and female, and they are determines solely by ones DNA and nothing else. Thinking that you can change your gender by self mutilation is wrong and should be discouraged at every chance.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    There are only two genders, male and female, and they are determines solely by ones DNA and nothing else. Thinking that you can change your gender by self mutilation is wrong and should be discouraged at every chance.
    Plus there been a thing about transtrenders,like people who become trans just to be trendy.

I have noticed it,like a person is becoming a MtF trans and everyone else starts wanting to do the same thing.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...m=transtrender

transtrender
    Jump to navigation
    Jump to search
    English
    Etymology

From transgender and trend.
    Noun

transtrender (plural transtrenders)

(slang, derogatory) A person who changes their gender identity as a fad, without experiencing any gender-related dysphoria.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/transtrender

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    Plus there been a thing about transtrenders,like people who become trans just to be trendy.
    That's one of the issues with this whole normalization fertilizer, and feeding it to young kids. I've seen it in a few students here and there, mostly girls, who at 11-14, think they are gay or bi already, and it's often an attempt to fit in and/or not handling life issues.

A search for "former transgender" gets lots of articles about people who went through the process or started and realized it wasn't fixing anything, and some who were able to put things back the way it was supposed to be. Some aren't able to, and have to deal with it. But if the proggies have their way, we won't be able to share those stories, because of the moonbat illogic of "disagreement with us = hate".

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    That's one of the issues with this whole normalization fertilizer, and feeding it to young kids. I've seen it in a few students here and there, mostly girls, who at 11-14, think they are gay or bi already, and it's often an attempt to fit in and/or not handling life issues.

A search for "former transgender" gets lots of articles about people who went through the process or started and realized it wasn't fixing anything, and some who were able to put things back the way it was supposed to be. Some aren't able to, and have to deal with it. But if the proggies have their way, we won't be able to share those stories, because of the moonbat illogic of "disagreement with us = hate".

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I guess it's the new trend that kids join,instead of emo/goth or punk that they join because no one understands them.

Transgenderism is a fad that will have long-lasting, irreversible consequences. Think of all the young people that got tattooed up 10 and 15 years ago and now regret it. You can get a tattoo removed but...
    Last edited by FlaGator; 06-25-2019 at 10:34 AM.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Donít bet on that, itís already started.
    It started with the pervert Freud, who claimed that little girls make up allegations of sexual abuse because they are projecting their sexual fantasies on to the men in their lives.

I still think his mother molested him.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It started with the pervert Freud, who claimed that little girls make up allegations of sexual abuse because they are projecting their sexual fantasies on to the men in their lives.

I still think his mother molested him.
    One area where you and I are in absolute agreement. Have you ever read the book Freud and Cocaine? It's out of print now, but it was one of the more honest books about this charlatan.