1. #1 Replace Polls With Audience-Sizes 
    In response to Cory Booker garnering 1% of Democrat-support in Iowa, yet beating Trump 47% to 41% nationally.

What utter sophomoric bullshit.

All these losers beating Trump, but nobody's talking about another poll that shows only 30-ish percent of Democrats approve of the 23 candidates. I didn't know I'd be posting this thread, or else I would've memorized who did the poll.

Juan Williams on The Five was trying to justify Biden's 60-people as a 'good sized' crowd, when Jesse Watters cut him off with: " Me or Dana can draw a crowd of 500 people easy. You know that. You've seen us do it over and over. Sure, they see us on TV, but they see Biden on TV too. "

Meanwhile, President Trump drew enormous crowds at twin events in Iowa yesterday. His Orlando-event is expected to draw 20,000.

Power CUer
    It's early days. The media has done its work for 2 1/2 years creating a false narrative about Trump. My guess is that Trump's people know this and have plans in place. Biden has not had to withstand a press juggernaut as Trump has. But he'll have to emerge from his cave sometime...and he's bound to have gaffes.

Power CUer
    Oh, and Juan Williams? Lies through his teeth as easily as he breathes. I don't pay any attention to him. When I watch The Five, I do it on youtube so I can skip his long parts of the conversation. Boy, does that chica talk!

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Polls at this point in time mean nothing. All sitting Presidents when polled this far out in primaries fair bad. Plus they are easily manipulated for political reasons. Ether to try and gin up support for a particular candidate, or try and suppress voters during elections.

In the 2016 elections I was noticing rally size and knew they were a far better means to judge actual support. But again, don't count on them too much ether if you make them official. As they will simply bus people in or pay people to attend to make it look like they have more support then they actually do.

Think of Hillary and the DNCC convention where they were paying people to sit in the convention to make it look like they had tremendous support for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    don't count on them too much ether if you make them official. As they will simply bus people in or pay people to attend to make it look like they have more support then they actually do.

Think of Hillary and the DNCC convention where they were paying people to sit in the convention to make it look like they had tremendous support for her.
    Great point.

It was the same during the election. This is the crowd at a Hillary Clinton rally:

And one for a Trump rally:

But Hillary was up by double digits.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Trump fills 20,000 plus arenas with thousands outside wishing they could have gotten inside, while the Democrats have to use camera tricks to show that anyone was there at all.

Plus the crowds lining the motorcade-routes to all of Trump's appearances.

I've been repeating the same line this week:

Trump held a rally in Orlando at the Amway Center. The arena holds between 20,000-25,000 people for an event like this. For this event, there were over 100,000 requests for tickets. In the days leading up to this event, people began lining up, some for several days. On the day of the event, it had the feel of a music festival. Tens of thousands of people showed up, tailgating, food trucks, merchandise being sold. 25,000 lucky people were able to get in. Let me repeat this. Tens of thousands of people showed up to see a politician. Not an entertainer, a politician.

Meanwhile, none of the Democrat candidates could draw flies if they held a rally in a landfill and covered themselves in cow manure but somehow, they're all beating Trump in the polls, some by double digits.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.