1. #1 'I think I'd take it': In exclusive interview, Trump says he would listen if foreigne 
    link

President Trump trolls the lying hate-filled Democrats and they go ballistic.

47of74 (17,035 posts)

'I think I'd take it': In exclusive interview, Trump says he would listen if foreigners offered dirt

Source: ABC News

President Donald Trump may not alert the FBI if foreign governments offered damaging information against his 2020 rivals during the upcoming presidential race, he said, despite the deluge of investigations stemming from his campaign’s interactions with Russians during the 2016 campaign.

Asked by ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos in the Oval Office on Wednesday whether his campaign would accept such information from foreigners -- such as China or Russia -- or hand it over the FBI, Trump said, “I think maybe you do both.”

“I think you might want to listen, there isn’t anything wrong with listening,” Trump continued. “If somebody called from a country, Norway, [and said] ‘we have information on your opponent' -- oh, I think I’d want to hear it.”

President Trump made the remark during an exclusive interview with ABC News over the course of two days, wherein Stephanopoulos joined the president on a visit to Iowa and back to Washington for a day inside the White House.

Read more: https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/...ry?id=63669304

Fucking traitor
    But the Hillyb*tch PAYING millions of dollars, and hiding it by paying a legal firm to pay another leftist organization to pay a foreigner to go to a Russian to get dirt (lies) about a political opponent? That's OK. No problem. That's just the usual opposition research.

The Velveteen Ocelot (72,014 posts)

1. Tweety is totally having a cow about this. He's spluttering and can barely talk.

It really is outrageous; he's as good as admitted he let the Russians give him "oppo research." But will any GOPers care?
    But PAYING for it is OK?

If Democrats didn't have double standards they would have no standards at all. Cheating, stealing, lying, black face, domestic abuse, rape and sexual assault..........it's all OK if it is a Democrat, all the while they make up lies and faux outrage against their opponents.
    Botany (50,718 posts)

7. Trump is trying to set up a cover story that it was OK to get Russian help in 2016

In 2016 the FBI went to the Trump campaign and told them to contact them
    if and when the Russians tried to contact the campaign and when the Russians
    did just that the Trump campaign did not tell the FBI.

If Trump isn't ripped from the White House soon and McConnell/Fox and so on
    are giving these acts of treason cover.
    No assh*les. He's pointing out how corrupt Democrats are. They encourage, ALLOW and protect the JACK*SS Party Pols who do this while the mere suggestion that a Republican might do it results in temper tantrum sh*t fits.

N_E_1 for Tennis (3,318 posts)

10. That man lies, says whatever he wants...

No repercussions. He accepts enemy interference here in our country... why the freaking hell do I have to hold back and NOT say “Why don’t we just frag the guy” ?

I could say I lied, I could I’ll “walk,it back” , I could say it was a joke, I could say anything.... oh yes only if I’m a republican. Well I’m not sooo...hey I’ve been in trouble before.

The fairness doctrine... forgotten, unused, an artifact of politics.
    Satch59 (1,197 posts)

12. What more do the Dems need????

Come on...it's on a silver platter on TV!!! Force Hope to testify in public now, send out subpoenas to the whole gang, get court dates set up...light a fire!!!
    Guilded Lilly (3,427 posts)

13. The Cretin has NO concept of loyalty to country. NONE. Just himself...

Unapologetically, and that makes him not only unfit and criminal, that makes him a dangerous traitor.
    It’s just unf’ingbelievable this nightmare is our reality.
    Naturally to the Jack*sses "loyalty to country" means Democrat imperial rule. If you don't bow down and suck liberal d*ck you're a "traitor". If liberals don't lose this attitude it's going to end in a blood bath because there is only so much that people are going to put up with. I won't have anything to do with it but I know history and I know human nature. Democrats more and more are acting like wannabe dictators setting up and working toward overthrowing a legitimately elected government.

Hillary ----> Perkins Coie ----> Fusion GPS ----> Christopher Steele ----> Steele Dossier

Any questions?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!