1. #1 Michigan Prosecutors dropping all Charges Against 8 people in Flint Water 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    The Department of Attorney General (AG) through the Flint Water Crisis prosecution team has dismissed without prejudice all pending criminal cases brought by the former Office of Special Counsel (OSC) in order to conduct a full and complete investigation. The OSC was appointed by former Attorney General Bill Schuette. The affected cases are listed below.

There will be no response to any media inquiries until after Solicitor General Fadwa Hammoud and Wayne County Prosecutor Kym L. Worthy have had an opportunity to speak directly to the people of Flint. A community conversation in Flint has been scheduled for Friday, June 28. Further details will be announced in the coming days.

People v. Gerald Ambrose, 18-042559-FH

People v. Patrick Cook, 16TC1685

People v. Howard Croft, 16TC2850

People v. Darnell Earley, 16TB2850

People v. Nicolas Lyon, 18-043836-FH

People v. Nancy Peeler, 16TD1685

People v. Robert Scott, 16TE1685

People v. Eden Wells, 18-044241-FH

https://breaking911.com/breaking-mic...obFtfUtjEW7wKY

Question?

How many of these guys are Democrats?
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Question?

How many of these guys are Democrats?
    I can only identify 4 party affiliations:

Former MI attorney general Bill Schutte is a republican.

Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy is a democrat.

Nicholas Lyons is my agency's former director. He was appointed by a republican (Rick Snyder).

Darnell Early is a democrat, but was appointed as Flint's emergency manager by Rick Snyder (R).

I'm not sure, but I think I can safely guess that Fadwa Hammoud is a democrat.
    Last edited by noonwitch; 06-13-2019 at 04:47 PM.

Power CUer
    So they were all let off the hook. The bigger the evil, the less likely you are to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    So they were all let off the hook. The bigger the evil, the less likely you are to pay for it.
    I believe the new AG Dana Nessel (D) is opening up her own investigation, for what it's worth.

Darnell Early made the decision to switch the water to the Flint River. Rick Snyder appointed him EM of Flint after he had already screwed up his last appointment-as EM of the Detroit Public Schools. At the time he was EM of DPS, the local news were showing footage of the deplorable conditions in some of the schools-mushrooms growing on the base of drinking fountains were the images I found most memorable and revolting. Nick Lyons ignored the warnings-the people who died of Legionaire's Disease right after the switch, the warnings GM sent to the state after the corrosive water started breaking down the parts they were manufacturing, and the people at the state level tried to cover up by trashing the pediatrician who discovered the spike in lead poisoning cases.

All three of them deserve legal repercussions to some degree or another.