Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I'm pulling for the Titans. Of course they have no offense:( but maybe they can find paydirt enough to win.
    Don't count out Kerry Collins' ability to pull some great games out. I've been a fan of his since he led Penn State to Rose Bowl victory in '95, he's long overdue for his moment in the sun. The man made some bad choices, battled his demons and won and best of all...he doesn't blame anyone but himself when he plays poor. A true class act.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Lars, I understand you're a fan, but can you honestly say historically that the Eagles are a more successful franchise than the Steelers? Come on, now.
    THE EAGLES Vs. the Stealers

They have beaten the steelers more almost 2 to 1 . I never said they have won more SB's but head to head the Eagles have kicked their asses. Never said the Eagles where more successful. Got to take success where I can get it. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    THE EAGLES Vs. the Stealers

They have beaten the steelers more almost 2 to 1 . I never said they have won more SB's but head to head the Eagles have kicked their asses. Never said the Eagles where more successful. Got to take success where I can get it. :D
    I completely understand that. As a Falcons fan, I can look forward to a losing season next year. Our constant is that we've NEVER had back to back winning seasons.:(
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    meh you call me sissy? I dont dress up as a pony for my wife :D

Like I always said put your money were your mouth is, if the Birds beat the Giants and somehow make it to the SB we will have a little wager.
    sorry. I NEVER gamble. I don't play bingo - buy raffle tickets - or gamble in any way. I can think of better ways to use my money for fun.

And who said anything about dressing up?? :p I just prance around the room with her in my arms as she bounces up and down like a cowgirl . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    sorry. I NEVER gamble. I don't play bingo - buy raffle tickets - or gamble in any way. I can think of better ways to use my money for fun.

And who said anything about dressing up?? :p I just prance around the room with her in my arms as she bounces up and down like a cowgirl . . . .
    I understand you dont want to lose your money, but its not a gamble well at least on my side cause i know the Birds will trash the queerlers.

BTW you misspelled "cowboy"