Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    The Eagles SMOKED the queerlers this year. Pittsburgh's QB was our D's bitch.

On Edit: Is ben going to be ready after that knock to the head in game 16 or was it 15?
    what ever. Seems to me that your team lost quite a few more games than ours did - and when we lost to you it was in philly. If we play you in the playoffs - it will be in the Burgh :) and you will not repeat that win. :p and BTW - it was less than 10 points so that hardly constitutes SMOKED.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    If we play you in the playoffs - it will be in the Burgh :) and you will not repeat that win. :p and BTW - it was less than 10 points so that hardly constitutes SMOKED.
    Actually it will be in Tampa.;)
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    what ever. Seems to me that your team lost quite a few more games than ours did - and when we lost to you it was in philly. If we play you in the playoffs - it will be in the Burgh :) and you will not repeat that win. :p and BTW - it was less than 10 points so that hardly constitutes SMOKED.:
    As rebel yell pointed out it will be in tampa You are wrong on one point.

I was stuck in Latrobe PA during that game and believe you me the crowd was more quite then a butterfly's roar.

um it was 15 to 6 for your info that plus the NINE sacks we laid out on him I would call that a ASS beating. Big Ben was knocked around so much he was telling the bus driver to warm them up in the third quarter :p

On edit: The "burgh" dont scare this team. They are going to go out in the next two weeks and beat two better teams on the road.
    Last edited by Lars1701a; 01-05-2009 at 05:07 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    You see the block they laid on minnesota's QB when sammules (sp)? was running the interception back?

You know that QB is as dumb as a bag of hammers trying to go toe to toe with a Defensive linemen.
    He got slammed didn't he! That was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    You're right. I'm screwed up and confusing Philadelphia vultures with the san diego chargers. We won't even get to play the eagles because they're going to lose in The big apple next Sunday.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    That is if McNabb doens't get an upset stomach from nerves and vomits all over the place..
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Next weekend will be sweet. I'm going nowhere. I'm doing nothing, but watch football, and shows about football. I'm watching shows about the football that is about to be played. I'm watching shows about the football that has already been played.

I will have beer and food and football. :D:D

If there is an ice storm and the power is out, I will drive or walk if necessary six miles to town, rent a motel room, and watch football.
    I like the way this guy thinks.

(sometimes)

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I like the way this guy thinks.

(sometimes)
    Thanks JB!!!!:D

Sometimes I like the way I think too....um....
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Banned
    You're right. I'm screwed up and confusing Philadelphia vultures with the san diego chargers. We won't even get to play the eagles because they're going to lose in The big apple next Sunday.
    We might not see you in the SB lol you have to beat SD first then Tenn or Baltimore lol

you do know we beat the NY Giants in NY? beat them bad. We just have had problems this year with bad teams. It all depends on who shows up to play.

Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    That is if McNabb doens't get an upset stomach from nerves and vomits all over the place..
    Even with a vomiting QB, my Birds are still going to soar high over the G Men on Sunday! No Big Blue Wrecking Crew is going to stand in our way. It's a repeat of 1980, baby!(Without the Super Bowl loss:p) First the Phils, then the E-A-G-L-E-S! :D
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke