1. #1 Joy Behar: Global Warming Could Stop Biden from Curing Cancer 
    Wednesday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host Joy Behar said it would be hard for 2020 presidential hopeful and former Vice President Joe Biden’s initiative to find a cure for cancer because “a lot of cancer is environmentally caused.”

Co-host Meghan McCain said, “Vice President Biden said he’s going to promise to cure cancer if he’s elected. It’s one of his big promises.”

She continued, “He already had a big initiative that he helped government for brain cancer. This should be at the forefront. I don’t know why curing cancer hasn’t been.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...curing-cancer/

I wasn't aware that Joe Biden was so brilliant that he will be able to cure cancer during his term
    in office.

Too bad he wasn't president when my sister was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer

Obviously this paltry sum means nothing :

Spending on cancer medicines totaled $107 billion worldwide in 2015 and is projected to exceed $150 billion by 2020, reflecting adoption of newer, pricier therapies, according to a report from the IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics. (Article from 6/2/2016)

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/02/the-...n-dollars.html

Obviously these organizations and so many others are just goofing off

The Cancer Research Institute (CRI),

The Association for Cancer Immunotherapy (CIMT)

The European Academy of Tumor Immunology (EATI)

American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)

Stand Up To Cancer

Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance

National Pediatric Cancer Foundation

Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation

Lung Cancer Research Foundation

Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network

The Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research

Colorectal Cancer Alliance

Children's Cancer Center

Skin Cancer Foundation
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I wasn't aware that Joe Biden was so brilliant that he will be able to cure cancer during his term
    in office.
    If he is such a wonderful human being, why doesn't he cure it now? why wait until he is in office and thousands have to die waiting for him to do this miraculous act.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    If he is such a wonderful human being, why doesn't he cure it now? why wait until he is in office and thousands have to die waiting for him to do this miraculous act.

Bingo!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    It gets a bit sillier everyday, today it was attack Kelly Ann day and Trump said ........... I just get so tired of hearing these people who have no conscience perpetrate all the silliness after they were caught red handed attempting a coup, just keep pushing out that garbage and criminal behavior with no honest caring about the nation as a whole. Screw all those sons a bitches, that's how I feel about it. I can't even imagine having these ass wipes back in power again, I know they are good with giving our country to anyone that wants it , long as they can sit on the throne, they will continue the same criminal activity until they are all dead or in prison.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM