Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Pride Flag Replaces POW/MIA Flag at Montgomery County Executive Building 
    For the first time ever, a rainbow pride flag flew outside a Maryland county's executive office building, but the flag it replaced had people raising objections.

Montgomery County Council member Evan Glass, the council's first LGBTQ member, helped celebrate the raising of the pride flag Monday morning at Veterans Memorial Plaza in Rockville.

But Vietnam veteran John “Bill” Williams said he’s upset the flag that honored soldiers still missing was taken down.

“When I was in Vietnam, I was there six days before two guys were missing in action, and they still haven’t found their bodies,” Williams said.

The POW/MIA flag was replaced by the LGBTQ pride flag for the month of June, pride month.
    https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...511107401.html

why can't these fucking faggots put their pride in their sexual orientation on hold and honor those who were captured or are still missing while serving this Country? Why do they have to constantly wave their fag flag in our face. We are aware they exist. We allow them to co-exist with us, but they need to stop forcing their lifestyle on us with in-your-face tactics like this.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...511107401.html

why can't these fucking faggots put their pride in their sexual orientation on hold and honor those who were captured or are still missing while serving this Country? Why do they have to constantly wave their fag flag in our face. We are aware they exist. We allow them to co-exist with us, but they need to stop forcing their lifestyle on us with in-your-face tactics like this.
    Give them an inch and they will take a mile. Their MO is just that, “In your face all the time” forcing their lifestyle down our throats at every turn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't have a problem with flying the pride flag at city hall. But if this particular location is a Veteran's Memorial, the US flag and/or the flags representing the branches of the military are the only flags that should be flown at that site.

Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
    Proverbs 16:18
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeandSugar View Post
    Give them an inch and they will take a mile. Their MO is just that, “In your face all the time” forcing their lifestyle down our throats at every turn.
    Apparently, putting your junk in a particular location is worth more than the lives of POWs and MIAs. And 2000 years of cultural/religious history. Why the homosexual use of one's junk is this important is beyond me.

Banned
    The POW flag was down for several days but is now back up.
    “The flag post was only able to accommodate one flag, and when we learned of that, we are quickly, the county government, is quickly changing it,” Glass said. “So we’re adding more ringlets so that by tomorrow morning both flags will be raised.”
    “If they want to put the other flag underneath, they could put it underneath, but the POW flag should be flying there,” Williams said.
    The POW/MIA flag was put up again after the public outcry on Tuesday, and both flags are now back up, County Executive Mark Elrich said.
    The pride flag will fly throughout the month. The POW/MIA flag will fly permanently.

I'm trying to figure out how they get their own month. And they like to claim that being gay isn't about sex and yet and yet at these pride parades grown men in full view of children find it necessary to march naked and perform sex acts in the middle of the street. If someone did that in a park full of children they'd be arrested, jailed, and placed on a sexual predator list.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    The POW flag was down for several days but is now back up.
    It should have never been removed in the first place

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how they get their own month. …..
    As far as I know it started with the Stonewall riots in 1969 which turned into protests and then parades. In 2009 Obama issued a presidential proclamation that designated June as LGBT Pride Month. Trump recognized gay pride month last May. https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...-time-n1012611
    "As we celebrate LGBT Pride Month and recognize the outstanding contributions LGBT people have made to our great Nation, let us also stand in solidarity with the many LGBT people who live in dozens of countries worldwide that punish, imprison, or even execute individuals on the basis of their sexual orientation," Trump tweeted.

"My Administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality and invite all nations to join us in this effort!," the president said.
    Trump has his limits though; he told embassies not to fly the pride flag in June.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    …. at these pride parades grown men in full view of children find it necessary to march naked and perform sex acts in the middle of the street. If someone did that in a park full of children they'd be arrested, jailed, and placed on a sexual predator list.
    Is this actually happening? I don't think exposing themselves in public on a street (where children can see them) instead of a park is any defense against lewd behavior.
    Last edited by Lambone; 06-21-2019 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post

Is this actually happening? I don't think exposing themselves in public on a street (where children can see them) instead of a park is any defense against lewd behavior.
    Google Folsom street fair, san Francisco. Dont blame me if the images cause you discomfort

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk