1. #1 Is Trump TRYING to get impeached? 
    Power CUer
    The offhand remark about foreign dirt (oppo research) that Trump made to Clinton boy Stephanopoulos was either the mistake of a man untutored in political niceties (i.e. don't talk about what really goes on, just repeat bromides) OR it was Trump actively trying to turn up the heat on Nancy Pelosi. He knows the Pelosi has a whole setup for impeachment in Congress, complete with help from Lawfare. POTUS also knows the impeachment is horribly unpopular and could cost the Dems the Presidency. Yet, Pelosi has been losing control and the brazen young Left want impeachment.

Trump is known for constant talking (sometimes without thinking), but usually he's good about avoiding putting himself in a hole. I am just wondering if he is trying to bring the Left to a boil and to a point where they'll have to impeach. Right now, Pelosi is riding a middle ground, a slow burn, where she is not impeaching but using a preliminary process to ruin Trump in 2020. In some ways, a direct impeachment would be less strategic than what she is doing right now.

Anyone have the same thought, or am I off the mark here?

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    IMO he was trolling opoulos and the Left
    yesterday. He knew exactly what he
    was doing.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    IMO he was trolling opoulos and the Left
    yesterday. He knew exactly what he
    was doing.
    What do you think the trolling was about? Just to put them in a tizzy? Or perhaps the news cycle would have been all about Sarah Sanders--hit piece after hit piece all day?

Hypocrisy, how Hillary/Obama bought/sold/worked with the Russians and their collusion.
    We are on the brink of an adventure children. Don't ruin it with to many questions.
    -Mary Poppins

I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Rick View Post
    Hypocrisy, how Hillary/Obama bought/sold/worked with the Russians and their collusion.
    I don't think the Left got the message.