Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Facebook’s Process to Label You a ‘Hate Agent’ Revealed 
    Power CUer
    EXCLUSIVE: Facebook’s Process to Label You a ‘Hate Agent’ Revealed
    China Social Credit Score Comes to USA

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...gent-revealed/

Facebook monitors the offline behavior of its users to determine if they should be categorized as a “Hate Agent,” according to a document provided exclusively to Breitbart News by a source within the social media giant.

The document, titled “Hate Agent Policy Review” outlines a series of “signals” that Facebook uses to determine if someone ought to be categorized as a “hate agent” and banned from the platform.

Those signals include a wide range of on- and off-platform behavior. If you praise the wrong individual, interview them, or appear at events alongside them, Facebook may categorize you as a “hate agent.”

Facebook may also categorize you as a hate agent if you self-identify with or advocate for a “Designated Hateful Ideology,” if you associate with a “Designated Hate Entity” (one of the examples cited by Facebook as a “hate entity” includes Islam critic Tommy Robinson), or if you have “tattoos of hate symbols or hate slogans.” (The document cites no examples of these, but the media and “anti-racism” advocacy groups increasingly label innocuous items as “hate symbols,” including a cartoon frog and the “OK” hand sign.)

Facebook will also categorize you as a hate agent for possession of “hate paraphernalia,” although the document provides no examples of what falls into this category...

I rarely use Facebook anymore and I try to get the people I know to stop using it but it's like trying to get a crackhead to put down the pipe.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I am facebook free now for 5 months and I don't miss facebook but I do miss my old veteran friends I served with. One thing about being free is I don't have to read often one has passed away. I was getting a lot of feedback from people I had sent tributes to over the past 6 years and many are gone now.

Heading out to Baton Rouge this morning to see if I can get some things done with my knees and my lower back, the spine problems with my neuro dr and I will get a referral for the knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    I am facebook free now for 5 months and I don't miss facebook but I do miss my old veteran friends I served with. One thing about being free is I don't have to read often one has passed away. I was getting a lot of feedback from people I had sent tributes to over the past 6 years and many are gone now.

Heading out to Baton Rouge this morning to see if I can get some things done with my knees and my lower back, the spine problems with my neuro dr and I will get a referral for the knees.
    I will keep you in my prayers today
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    FB is becoming filled with a
    Libtard vocabulary.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Here's my latest searches from the last 24-hours:

The Schmenge Brothers, from SCTV
    Wells Fargo stock price
    The Daily Caller headlines
    Jerusalem Post: Kafka stolen-letters donated
    Canada Free Pres: Oberlin College must pay double in punitive damages
    The Diplomat, Tokyo: news on Iran sabotage
    Al-Arabia, Dubai: news on Iran sabotage
    Iggy Pop Lego figurine...
    Lego site... release of NASA's Eagle Lander, for adults
    Ringo Starr in derby-hat search
    'Consigliere' spelling...
    VALVe game-developers new database layout
    current Wilber Ross news-headlines

What am I, Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I rarely use Facebook anymore and I try to get the people I know to stop using it but it's like trying to get a crackhead to put down the pipe.
    I use facebook frequently, but I only am friends with people that I know in real life or that I have known at some point in real life (high school and college friends, mostly). My mom's on it, so that kind of takes away a bit of the fun.

I recognize that it’s an invaluable tool for making contact with people from the past. I’m sure there are other good things about it as well.

That being said, something told me to never get an account there and I didn’t. Mark Zuckerberg is not my minder, nor will he ever be. Facebook became everything I always suspected it was. No, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I recognize that it’s an invaluable tool for making contact with people from the past. I’m sure there are other good things about it as well.

That being said, something told me to never get an account there and I didn’t. Mark Zuckerberg is not my minder, nor will he ever be. Facebook became everything I always suspected it was. No, thanks.
    Same here.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    You'll be in my prayers this weekend. Please let us know how you are.