Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    My mom's on it, so that kind of takes away a bit of the fun.
    I guess you can't unfriend your mom.

I don’t, never did nor never will. Much to my children’s lament.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    FB couple days ago banned a Veterans Group page that was dedicated to helping homeless vets. Their crime? They were trying to raise money to help homeless vets.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    FB couple days ago banned a Veterans Group page that was dedicated to helping homeless vets. Their crime? They were trying to raise money to help homeless vets.
    Good Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I recognize that it’s an invaluable tool for making contact with people from the past. I’m sure there are other good things about it as well.

That being said, something told me to never get an account there and I didn’t. Mark Zuckerberg is not my minder, nor will he ever be. Facebook became everything I always suspected it was. No, thanks.
    Me too, people forget the internet is forever. What you post can come back and bite you on the ass, as well as your information being used for nefarious purposes.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    Me too, people forget the internet is forever. What you post can come back and bite you on the ass, as well as your information being used for nefarious purposes.
    There's a kid whose acceptance at Harvard was rescinding because of posts he made several years ago:

Harvard Rescinds Acceptance to Second Amendment Advocate Kyle Kashuv – After Far Left Twitter Mob Harasses School
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rasses-school/

...Kyle Kashuv had this to say on Twitter: Harvard rescinded my acceptance. Three months after being admitted to Harvard Class of 2023, Harvard has decided to rescind my admission over texts and comments made nearly two years ago, months prior to the shooting. A few weeks ago, I was made aware of egregious and callous comments classmates and I made privately years ago – when I was 16 years old, months before the shooting – in an attempt to be as extreme and shocking as possible. I immediately apologized. After I issued this apology, speculative articles were written, my peers used the opportunity to attack me, and my life was once again reduced to a headline. It sent me into one of the darkest spirals of my life. After the story broke, former peers & political opponents began contacting Harvard urging them to rescind me. Harvard then sent this letter stating that Harvard “reserves the right to withdraw an offer of admission” and requested a written explanation within 72 hours… After receiving Harvard’s letter revoking my acceptance, I responded by asking for the opportunity to have an in-person meeting to make my case face to face and work towards any possible path of reconciliation.

Harvard responded by declining my meeting request.

Facebook to launch their own crypto currency. The Libra is so good for you! Don’t walk away from Facebook, RUN!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...rk-white-paper

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Facebook to launch their own crypto currency. The Libra is so good for you! Don’t walk away from Facebook, RUN!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...rk-white-paper
    Facebook currency? Do you lose your bank account if you say trannies shouldn't play girls' sports?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Facebook currency? Do you lose your bank account if you say trannies shouldn't play girls' sports?
    People really need to wake up to this. Your social score will be graded on how much of Karl Marx’s dick you have in your mouth? I don’t think so. Sorry for my French.