- If rock is wet, it is raining.
- If rock is green, it rained a while ago.
- If rock is white, it is snowing.
- If rock is shaking, there is an earthquake.
- If rock is dry, the weather is fair.
- If rock is swinging, it's windy.
- If rock is warm, the sun is out.
- If rock is not visible, it's dark outside.
- If rock is under water, there is a flood.
- If rock is gone, there is a tornado (Run!!)
My first couple years in the AF I was a nut about weather. I'd constantly pay attention to it wherever I went. Eventually I settled down about it to the point it sometimes annoys me to hear people talking about the weather when I'm outside of work.
Last thing you'll find in my house is a home weather station.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|