Thread: Home Weather Stations
01-04-2009, 10:57 PM
The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.
- If rock is wet, it is raining.
- If rock is green, it rained a while ago.
- If rock is white, it is snowing.
- If rock is shaking, there is an earthquake.
- If rock is dry, the weather is fair.
- If rock is swinging, it's windy.
- If rock is warm, the sun is out.
- If rock is not visible, it's dark outside.
- If rock is under water, there is a flood.
- If rock is gone, there is a tornado (Run!!)
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.
01-06-2009, 10:54 AM
My first couple years in the AF I was a nut about weather. I'd constantly pay attention to it wherever I went. Eventually I settled down about it to the point it sometimes annoys me to hear people talking about the weather when I'm outside of work.
Last thing you'll find in my house is a home weather station.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|