1. #1 How can democrats stop the certification of the 2020 election in congress? 
    link

uponit7771 (55,761 posts)

How can democrats stop the certification of the 2020 election in congress?

Benedict Donald Trump has let everyone know he's going to cheat to win America's 202 election ... that's a fact.

There's no reason not to believe what he's said seeing he did something very similar in 2016 by soliciting help from a foreign government then 5 hours later ... getting it.

If (knock on wood) Benedict Donald and the Russians effectively cheat in 2020 how can democrats keep the election from being certified as long as possible?!?!

This should turn ugly this time ... if Red Don wins America should not readily accept it on its face.

Your take?

tia

P.S. - Now he's saying he'd report the campaign help to the FBI but he's not saying he wont accept and use it. Another check mark for sith lord Vlad
    ProudMNDemocrat (4,267 posts)

1. A sad day for our country then.....

Should Trump get a 2nd term. There will be marches in the streets and daily protests in front of the White House. A 2021 Inaugural will be ugly for sure.
    mopinko (53,041 posts)

5. when you redefine reality, strange shit can happen.

i dont argue that we should scream bloody murder if they do steal it. and the proof of that, to the sane among us, would be that they win.

this seems like it could spin out of control pretty easily here in whacky world.
    there would have to be some real evidence readily available.
    if it takes more than a news cycle, all hell could break lose.

but here we are.
    uponit7771 (55,761 posts)

6. +1, all hell should break lose if he wins now. It would take a lot of news but at that time I no ...

... doubt think we would have it.

I pray if dems grab control again there wont be any of this "no looking back" shit.

Republicans have been doing shady shit for decades ... damn, what republican president in my lifetime has won fair and square ... what ...2, damn

Well, I suppose Miss Nancy could refuse to do a certification vote. And then when the Rs regain the majority the following January they can do the vote. Outcomes: Trump still President; voters see the Dems' outrageous defiance of voters and the US Constitution.

I do not think Miss Nancy is DU-grade moronic enough to try this. But I may be giving her too much credit.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

More "we know Democrats don't have a leg to stand on in 2020, so start prepping excuses". And the election is a year and a half away. 2016 was ugly, 2020 is going to be even worse.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

At a minimum, a significant percentage of Dem officeholders are every bit as tyrannous as the DU-folk who approved of this proposal to overthrow the vote of the states of the US.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

My guess they'll do all the stupid shit they did 2016, but do it even more; if your tactics fail the first time , double down, if they fail again triple down , if that fails claim the other guy cheated.

We've seen how they've been acting since the election, they're really going to go wild in 2020.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

You notice they don't have one note worthy platform for 2020.

* Open borders

* Bigger government

* Higher taxes

* Massive regulation

* Draconian Gun Laws

* Laws to restrict Free Speech

* Laws to punish " wrong " think

All these Jerkazoids are geared for is to take, to punish.
    And these actions are made to make them feel good, and nothing else.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Don't forget reparations Dan, they'll try
    and get that passed too.

These morons have to be kept out of power.

Hopefully, by being bounced like someone
    like Trump, will push them over the edge.

Come on Libtards, show this country how
    really kook Left you are.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Don't forget reparations Dan, they'll try
    and get that passed too.

These morons have to be kept out of power.

Hopefully, by being bounced like someone
    like Trump, will push them over the edge.

Come on Libtards, show this country how
    really kook Left you are.
    This is mostly done by Far Left trust-fund babies, crazed assholes like Gazi Kodzo , The Root , and anyone else looking for free money and to hurt people.

There are a few problems with this.

First you're going to tell White People that they're going to lose their homes, cars, personal property and their wages are going to be cut in half, if not more. Second, the Black Community will get tons of free money, but most won't have it for long. There's going to be someone there to sell them lots and lots of stuff. Someone is going to get mega rich, but it won't be the Black Community. Third, someone is going to cry fowl, and there will be more government goons taking stuff from someone ... again.

This stupid idea was thought up by jerkazoids who wanted to make themselves feel good and didn't think shit through ... again.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.