1. #1 Today, WI Rapids, WI..sad story, they are family friends of ours. 
    link

Heartstrings (4,441 posts)

Today, WI Rapids, WI..sad story, they are family friends
    of ours. 😔😡☹️😥

This note was in Carlos’ locker today at work. I wish I could say it was the first time something like this has happened, but unfortunately I’ve lost count of how many racially charged “incidents” there have been.

If you know me, then you likely also know my husband. You know that he is a guy who works hard for his family, who is a great dad and supporter of his kids, and he is a good husband who goes along with all the crazy things I ask him to do. He volunteers, he will always lend a hand. He’s also much more patient and tolerant than I am.

And also, for the record, he’s from Texas. (And proudly sports a Texas tattoo)

And while Carlos is a tough guy and won’t let this get him down (because he has seen and heard these things his whole life), the (hopefully) unintended consequence is that my children also see and hear these things. What they hear makes them feel that being Hispanic makes them less than, and that there is something inherently wrong with who they are.

Behind every racist comment or note shoved in a locker there is somebody’s dad, husband, son, brother...

Words hurt. Ignorance hurts. Racism hurts.

And if you think that this isn’t a problem, if you think it’s not happening here, it is. Right here in central Wisconsin.
    Andrea 💔

Heartstrings here....my 2 grandsons are 1/2 Japanese...4 and 9. If this doesn't stop being standard acceptable behavior, encouraged, and not called out for what it is, I fear the time will come when their culture is called up....damn I hate 45...hate!

90% probablility that the guy put it in his own locker, or else a liberal placed it there. Whenever "Trump" or "MAGA" is used in one of these so called 'racist' incidences it has turned out to be a hoax.

As always the DUmmies fall for it.

Skittles (121,014 posts)

1. I would leave a note for them

FUCK YOU MAGAt, YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT
    Ohiogal (9,863 posts)

3. Sickening

Trump has enabled and nurtured this sickening cancer of hate.

I wish we could round up all the deplorables, put them in their own state, and build a wall around it so we never have to deal with them ever again.
    LOL. President Trump has had nothing to do with this. It's just the left trying to gin up more hatred.
    cutroot (343 posts)

4. This handwriting is distinctive and there would be fingerprints on the paper

Has he contacted the authorities?
    rurallib (51,258 posts)

8. If it is at work, has he contacted management?

Can't imagine this is tolerated by the company.
    Crunchy Frog (20,301 posts) 10. Hope the workplace ends up getting outed.

Human resources should be trying to discover the culprit, with immediate firing when they do.

In the meantime they should be subjecting the employees to hours and hours of cultural sensitivity training until these sorts of incidents stop, or every time they happen.

Its management's job to deal with this sort of thing, and if they can't be bothered, then they need to be publicly humiliated.
    Unless more information comes out it appears to be nothing more than another variation on the Jessie Smollett fraud.

Liberals can be as upset as they want at my opinion of this, however it is an opinion based on hoax after hoax after hoax. There isn't enough racism for them to use in their identity politics, hate screeds, and victim status claims so they have to make it up.

1.) How do we know this was not yet another - of many - fake hate-incidents?

2.) How do we know this was not yet another false-flag incident by a DU-grade Prog?

3.) How do we know this was not yet another phony/lying DUpipo ?

If it really was real, it would be reprehensible, but it does not ring true to me.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Fake!
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

I bet the DUmmy that made the post wrote it.

Is Carlos a legal U.S. citizen or in the Country illegally, or to use DUmmyspeak, undocumented...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Every time these fucking idiots at DU swallow these stories hook , line and sinker without questioning anything because all they care about is their stupid narrative.

And every time they find out they've been lied to , they pretend the whole thing never happened ( expect for the Covinton Kids and Nick Sandmann , those dumb fucks are still acting like they never saw the whole video ).
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Sounds like a hate filled
    cred post.

Sorry DUmmies, so many of these
    horseshit filled things turn out to
    be Libtard lies.

Now if the writer had signed it
    Donald Trump, I might believe it.

May the FORCE be with you!

Fake!

Liberals lie. They lie all the time.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

If true, that would constitute harassment, and he should definitely notify his employer so they can get to the bottom of that.
    However, as you guys have observed, it is almost certainly another hoax. As Carol pointed out, when "Trump" or "MAGA" are used in one of these incidents, it pretty much always turns out to be a hoax.
    Last edited by movie buff; 06-17-2019 at 09:33 AM.