1. #1 Re-alignment of Democrat and Republican Parties 
    The whole video is worth watching but the relevant portion is at 43 minutes to 53 minutes. The speaker is a highly intelligent Democrat who will begrudgingly admit when Trump is right. I don't agree with his analysis and prediction 100% but very close to it:

He doesn't come right out and say it but the batshit crazies are a flash in the pan, emboldened by their pathetic 2018 blue wave that really didn't happen.

My favorite line about the 2018 election: "It wasn't a Blue Wave, it wasn't a Red Wave, it was an Orange Wave."
    Last edited by old dog; 06-16-2019 at 12:15 AM.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

There use to be an old saying " Will it play in Peoria ?

It seems all the Democrats are worried about is Will it play in Manhattan / Hollywood?
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Very interesting, with some insight. I think he's dreaming to think the Dems with capture the business-fiscal people. At best I think they have the social media and many tech people. But the business people Obama wrote off and the ones getting screwed over by the $15 minimum wage? I don't think so. Even in tech I think a lot of conservative-moderate people are hunkered down in survival mode. And a lot of people in tech - citizens and legal immigrants are East and South Asians, the ethnic groups against whom the Dems support/advocate discrimination. I think they have noticed this.

As for fiscal people, does he really imagine bankers, stock market people, and insurance people have not noticed Dem hatred for and attacks on them? And that accounting people and lawyers haven't noticed Dems' attacks on the foundations of their client relationships?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

I think we have to distinguish between Small Business and Big Business. Small Business will always get screwed by the Democrats. Big Business is willing to take public verbal lashing and still funnel money to anyone as long as they get their carve-outs, exemptions , subsidies and bailouts. Trial lawyers have been firm democrats for decades to prevent any tort reform.

Good point on minimum wage but the Democrats will need the House, Senate and WH to get that through. A Democrat president can keep the floodgates of immigration open under existing law enforcement (or lack of) and bend regulatory rules and administration with appointments and Executive orders to keep H1-B going, even when it does displace Americans for lower wage foreigners.

I think the Republicans big chance is to break the Democrat monopoly on the black vote; economics and social values.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)