1. #1 Active Shooter Killed in Dallas in Exchange of Gunfire With Federal Officers 
    https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Sh...511399661.html

An man wearing tactical gear, carrying a large rifle and several magazines is dead after an exchange of gunfire with federal officers outside the Earle Cabell Federal Building Monday morning in downtown Dallas.
    There have been no reports of any injuries other than the fatal wound to the suspected gunman, identified by the FBI as 22-year-old Brian Isaack Clyde

Snip
    Waiting to see what motive is uncovered.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I don't think there are any more of these incidents now as there have been over the decades, it is just this immediate media coverage that shows every thing that happens. It's like a feeding frenzy with media now to have something to talk about for weeks and weeks, and for the gun grabbers to have something to beat_off about because you know it will be on next to the main story.

As soon as they find out he's some SJW asshole they'll act like it never happened.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Sh...511399661.html

Waiting to see what motive is uncovered.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Suicide by cop?

I was reading some stuff that some who are very depressed force police into a confrontation where police had to use deadly force and people are like criticizing the police when they were doing their job and saying the person they killed was a gud boy.

My neighborhood a while back i think had the same thing,i remember i heard from a block or so someone saying that they were very upset and such and the police came and shot the person because they forced the cops to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    Suicide by cop?

I was reading some stuff that some who are very depressed force police into a confrontation where police had to use deadly force and people are like criticizing the police when they were doing their job and saying the person they killed was a gud boy.

My neighborhood a while back i think had the same thing,i remember i heard from a block or so someone saying that they were very upset and such and the police came and shot the person because they forced the cops to shoot.
    It happens a lot more than people think. I feel badly for the cops who have to shoot guys who are committing suicide by police.

6. #6 Dallas shooter wearing 'Screaming Eagles’ patch was briefly in the Army 
    A man who was shot dead after authorities say he opened fire on a federal government building in Dallas, Texas, served in the U.S. Army.

The individual, identified by law enforcement officials as 22-year-old Brian Isaack Clyde, served as an infantryman from August 2015 to February 2017, service officials told Army Times. His last rank was private first class.

The character of Clyde’s discharge and other details of his service were not able to be provided without a Freedom of Information Act Request, officials said.

Clyde, dressed in a mask, what appears to be body armor and carrying an assault rifle with a load-out of multiple magazines, was shot and killed after he opened fire Monday morning in downtown Dallas.

No one else was reportedly injured. A bomb squad was called in to check what was believed to be Clyde’s vehicle, the Dallas Police Department said.
    https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...y-in-the-army/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Fortunately there seems to be no calls by the TX legislature to ban semi-auto rifles or masks like there was in the aftermath of the VA shooting. The lame duck VA governor wants to ban silencers and magazines.