Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 If Trump refuses to leave the White House, if he looses the next election... 
    Link

DUmmies pretend they know and understand President Trump.

Stuart G (22,398 posts) If Trump refuses to leave the White House, if he looses the next election...

and Yes, he will lose the next election, then this will happen:

...If he refuses to leave after warnings over and over..(but I think he will leave, but nevertheless here is what will happen if he doesn't leave), then the new President can order the military to forcibly remove him. It is that simple. He and his group will be taken out by force, whatever that means. His staff and his wife will leave voluntarily, but Trump might not. It will be ugly, but that is what could happen. (The guards at the White House will not listen to Trump and they will ignore him)

Right.

Well, DUmmies assured us that he was going to lose the election right up to the hour and minute he was declared the winner. Then they said over and over he was going to quit before he was inaugurated.
    SWBTATTReg (6,620 posts)

2. I personally think he won't run again but he's playing the crowd, to fundraise, so he ...

can rip off the campaign funds...nothing concrete, but just that he is in the worst shape of anyone I know for his age and he's a pig, doesn't take care of himself, and throw temper fits all of the time. He's going to stroke out or something else, being in such poor shape.
    Stuart G (22,398 posts)

8. I agree with you..I do not think he will run again. Lot's of reasons.

Your reason is one of them. I don't think he likes the criticism, and although he is a "world leader" I do not think he likes being a "world leader." He wants to go off and play golf everyday and not be followed around all the time. Yes, he could stoke out any time. If he does, he will not be able to run again.
    Right. Idiots believe that so they are acting like thuggish assholes because they're sure that they can get him to quit or find a reason to impeach him.

NewJeffCT (52,879 posts)

7. if he loses, he will also

attempt to pardon himself using language similar to Nixon, only for himself. Pretty sure he'd lose that case before SCOTUS, but I think he'd try it.

ProudMNDemocrat (4,285 posts)

9. Nor will he show up at the Inauguaraton of the next President......

As it is tradition when the baton is handed over. He will refuse to show up. Nor would Melania for that matter because that would signal to the world that TRUMP IS A LOSER!.

Like I really care.
    pangaia (21,359 posts)

12. Between now and January 2021,

so much is going to happen and change-- we can only imagine - that there is no guarantee 'the military,' secret service, or whomever, actually WILL 'carry him out.'

Study history....
    There won't be a reason to "carry him out' since he'll win. No doubt DUmmies will go even more crazy than last time. The have no class or sense of decorum...just like a petulant, angry child who didn't get his/her way.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Didn't they have a thread about this fantasy scenario last month, too? They need some new, non-recycled, fantasy-talking-points.

My memory is a bit off. It was Miss Nancy who went Full-DU.
    Last edited by SVPete; 06-17-2019 at 06:30 PM.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Dare I even ask, from what orifice do DUmmies pull this from? There is zero to allude to such a hypothetical scenario. Other than your bizzare feeble brains.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

They made the exact same claims when Bush was in office. Nothing like a recycled conspiracy.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Damn!!! The gap between reality and these DU'ers makes the Grand Canyon look like a hot dog bun.
    What a fantasy they've dreamed up when the Clintons couldn't fill a high school gym and Biden can't sell out a phone booth. Yet, people are camping out to see Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    They made the exact same claims when Bush was in office. Nothing like a recycled conspiracy.

And posters at Free Republic said the same thing about President Obama.

Hey, DU, worry about winning the election in 2020 before you start worrying about anything that follows.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

Hey, DU, worry about winning the election in 2020 before you start worrying about anything that follows.
    I recall similar nonsense wrt Clinton in 2000 on then conservatarian Capitol Hill Reader Rant (it's now DU-grade loony-Prog).

Apparently Trump has been trolling Progs' paranoia on this, possibly responsive to Miss Nancy's comments. And DU-grade Progs, predictably, are swallowing Trump's bait, hook, line, and sinker.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Free Republic is merely DU for conservatives.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Though, it should be noted that the DUmmies were pretty much demanding that Obama do that, among other things (Stay in office past his term limit, discard the 2016 election results and declare a new election, etc.).

Isn't it funny that people who still haven't accepted the 2016 election are casting aspersions about the 2020 elections? I guarantee that when Trump is re-elected, these same dopes will make the consternation over the 2016 election look like a Sunday school picnic.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.