1. #1 AOC wipes her butt with the memory and suffering of 11 million holocaust victims 
    https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.o...n-camp-remarks

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) created a new political firestorm Tuesday, stating that detention centers housing immigrants are "exactly" like concentration camps and then doubling down in the face of GOP criticism.
    "The U.S. is running concentration camps on our southern border, and that is exactly what they are," Ocasio-Cortez said during an Instagram Live appearance on Monday night.
    "If that doesn't bother you ... I want to talk to the people that are concerned enough with humanity to say that 'never again' means something.

snip

Local radio guy opened with this and said one of the top immigration enforcement officials invited AOC to tour the border facilities, I say send her to Auschwitz to see the ovens and the gas chambers and the collections of shoes.

This is the result of 1: moonbat name calling anyone who disagrees with them, watering down the actual meaning of their word choice (see racist, Nazi, sexist, islamophobe, ect) and 2: a sorry education system that doesn't rip the throat out of such stupidity and beat it with a barbed wire baseball bat until it's an unrecognizable meatloaf by teaching history and logic.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

If she had actually studied history at some point in her education, she would have used the analogy of the internment camps from WWII, when the US held Japanese Americans in camps for alleged security reasons. We didn't kill the people in those camps. We fed them. We provided schools and medical care to them. It was a bad thing in US history, but we didn't detain them to kill them.