1. #1 "They want to destroy you." 
    link

dawg day (2,377 posts)

"They want to destroy you."

“Our radical Democrat opponents are driven by hatred, prejudice, and rage and want to destroy you, and they want to destroy our country as we know it,” Trump said.

The cheering Trumpists think this is right and good. But I can't believe-- I simply cannot believe-- that ordinary Republicans can listen to that and accept it.

Maybe I just don't want to believe that my in-laws and my neighbors have gotten that deep into the moral morass of Trump. But if they DON'T agree, why don't they pull away from him? Why don't they say, "That's just wrong. No Democrat wants to destroy me or the country."

What is it they get from Trump that's worth collaborating with that sort of hatred?
    I know, I should ask them, but they'll mutter something about how they disapprove of that but Hillary.

Trump's fascistic speech
    That's quite the cognitive dissidence. They are out to destroy ANYONE who doesn't kow tow to their liberal agenda. All you have to do is read several hours of DU and listen to the Democrat Politicans who are out for POWER no matter the cost or what they have to do to get it to see it. That is ALL the Democrat witch hunt is all about.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    I wouldn't mind if they all got into a spaceship and flew into a black hole.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I wouldn't mind if they all got into a spaceship and flew into a black hole.
    It would sure reduce their carbon footprint. Save the planet! Martyrs for the cause!
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

They're tolerant, accommodating, and just love exchanging ideas. Those threads prove what accepting, big-tent folks they really are. It's obviously us. I'm so ashamed.
    Thanks for opening my eyes Pete. Pretty work!

"F#$% the White Working Class" threads are like a monthly or bi-monthly ritual on DU ever since they came back online after the supposed hack. I just picked the months immediately after the election and inauguration because I figured their hatred would be hottest.

Were DU-folk honest, they would know their problem with Trump's meme is that it's accurate.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    "F#$% the White Working Class" threads are like a monthly or bi-monthly ritual on DU ever since they came back online after the supposed hack. I just picked the months immediately after the election and inauguration because I figured their hatred would be hottest.

Were DU-folk honest, they would know their problem with Trump's meme is that it's accurate.
    Electricity? Indoor plumbing? That was stuff that happened back in the 1930's, not five years ago.

Those stuck up assholes think that everyone between the Hudson River and Hollywood look like the Beverly Hillbillies, Hee Haw and Ma & Pa Kettle ( how excitin', we finally got talkies at the picture show )

Identity Politics demand that they blame someone for all the trouble in the world ( can't be people's own fault, right ). So they pick the White Working Class and that why the Democrats lost the last election and they're going to lose the next one.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.