I refuse to post my results. :mad:
    LOL... do we get to guess?

Mine came up "You are either a Penguin or a Owl personality."

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    You got Warthog, didn't you? What did Dark Scribe get? :D

Okay, the bidding starts NOW! To the highest bidder--I will open a PayPal account--will the results of My Dearest's Animal Quiz results!!! (Actually, I do know them but have been sworn to secrecy...well, threatened)

I am a Penguin or Bison...:p
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Congratulations. (You passed The Animal in You Test.)
    You are either a Horse or a Fox personality.
    But you may also be a Owl personality.
    Horses are those strong, capable people that breeze through life with envious ease. But a closer look at these free-spirited personalities finds surprisingly complicated individuals that are sensitive to criticism and hate to be ignored.
    No one should say anything behind the horse's back though, for its sense of hearing is fiercely acute and its temper carries quite a kick. Friendly, sensible, and ticklish, horses insist at taking charge of their lives unless a special someone comes along and takes control. Then the horse suddenly becomes a supportive, broad-shouldered mate ready to go anywhere and support any burden for the good of the relationship. They are deliberate creatures and are always trying to anticipate life's obstacles. Although it is capable of bounding over most challenges, it certainly isn't too proud to admit its shortcomings by taking the easy route wherever possible.

With confidence in their strength and speed, horses are unintimidated by hard physical work. Their stamina makes them good candidates for any type of manual labor and they are dedicated employees. When tasked with challenging jobs, they'll champ at the bit to show off their capabilities. With their gregarious natures, these sturdy beasts generally rise to the top of their fields, especially in sales and public relations positions, but due to their lack of aggression are not natural leaders. They prefer to slipstream behind others and control events from behind the scenes. If they are to be found in the political arena, it is usually in a key advisory position and are almost never the person in the limelight.

There are very few true friends in the horse's stable of acquaintances, for the carefree horse simply does not have the time to cultivate deep relationships. It's not that the horse is a loner or anything, it simply prefers the freedom of uncommitted alliances. Horses are great protectors of their children who are encouraged to sow their wild oats. But they always maintain a tight rein and children are only allowed to gambol close to home. The horse relaxes its discipline as its offspring matures and once it has reached young adulthood, it is given a word of encouragement, a slap on the tail and sent on its way.

The best way to get a horse's attention is to be patient and gentle, for the horse responds better to a whisper than it does a shout.

Banned
    You are either a Lion or a Rooster personality.
    But you may also be a Fox personality.

Lion
    Genera and species: Panthera leo
    Collective Term: A pride of lions

Description
    The lion personality has the unmistakable presence of nobility. Moving with the unruffled calm of a cat and the dignified gait of someone in command, lions have no need to walk or talk quickly since they're never in danger of being ignored or marginalized. Every now and then, the lion will play to its gruff reputation by dramatically reprimanding a subordinate or impulsively making love to its partner with unsheathed claws. But underneath all its hissing and scratching it's still a pussycat at heart.

When a lion is hired into a new job, things immediately begin to change. Alliances are forged and old rules are thrown out without regard for the feelings of others. In short order, there is a new sense of direction and a tangible sense of confidence that percolates throughout the organization. Perhaps because of their powerful personalities, lions are not detail oriented, for the minutia of the mundane irritates the lion, who prefers to concentrates on the bigger picture, expecting its mate to do the 'trivial' tasks of shopping, housekeeping, and childrearing.

In business, the lion prefers to surround itself with animals beneath it in the food chain; offering leadership, strength and protection in exchange for loyalty and hard work. Realizing that its survival depends on these animals, it is protective and possessive with its employees, but at the end of the day, insists on taking the lion's share of the profits.

In bed, lions are ardent and spontaneous, and the lion's lover can look forward to being the object of a wonderfully intense desire. Unfortunately, this enthusiasm only lasts for a few minutes before a mighty roar signals the end of the performance. On the positive side of the ledger, lions display their admirable stamina by quickly regaining their animal passions.

There are only a few personality types that are able to withstand the pressures of marriage to a lion, and herbivores such as sheep, deer, sable, and bison are especially at risk of being mauled by its sharp wit and tongue. The lion is better served in sticking to relationships with larger carnivores like bears and tigers who can match the lion pound for pound.
    Well, some parts are accurate. :D

Power CUer
    Here's what I got, with the traits I agree with bolded:

Wildcat
    Genera and species: Felis sylvestris
    Collective Term: A clowder of wildcats
    Description
    Wildcat personalities do not differ substantially from their domestic cousins Felis Domesiticus and exhibit the aloof behavior that is common to all felines. With their well-deserved reputations as creatures of comfort, wildcats jealously guard their independence while indulging in the finer things in life. Attractive, solitary, creative, and curious, these individuals are quite happy to observe the world from a distance.

The wildcat would never take a conventional route, preferring to explore life from off the beaten track -- relying heavily on its instincts and powers of observation to guide it safely through the jungle. Its air of indifference and need for privacy keeps it on the outskirts of society, but its love for comfort always brings it back
    The wildcat differs from its lion relatives in its approach to its social structure. With an aversion to the complex family organization of the lion, the wildcat finds freedom and self-indulgence to be far more compelling. So as a natural explorer, it disdains staying in one place for long, preferring the freedom of solitary roaming. in exotic locales. This wanderlust makes it ideal for a career as a travel agent, explorer, mountain climber, researcher or writer.

It's difficult to really know cats. Although they make little attempt to disguise their emotions, their communication style is somewhat abstract. They readily display their disgust and boredom as it stalk off to spend solitary time sulking. Usually however, they return to the place that offers them security and creature comforts. Close alliances are formed with others that share their eremitic and wandering ways. Horse and deer, and tiger personalities are good candidates as soul mates, while gorillas provide them with much appreciated security.

Wildcats are also incorrigible flirts and their feline mannerisms are attractive to members of the opposite sex. As a result, wildcats almost always get what they want -- plenty of pampering without the nuisance of a long-term mate. And making love to one is more than just a lot of hissing and scratching, for it is a curious lover whose tendency to get lost in the moment guarantees an unpredictable encounter.

Because of the wildcat's tendency to protect its independence, it can be difficult to get it to talk about personal issues. But when it comes to matters of the world, the wildcat loves a challenging debate. It is thoughtful and insightful on neutral themes, but when things get personal . . . logic flies out the window with the cat close on its heels.

Power CUer
    Why? Was the animal fat? :p

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Why? Was the animal fat? :p
    Now that's just low.

Pretty funny, though. :D

BSR
    Rhino? :p