Thread: Your Animal Personality. Quiz.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Why? Was the animal fat? :p
    Actually no. It would just provide too much entertainment for certain posters if I posted my results. I take enough abuse around here.:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Actually no. It would just provide too much entertainment for certain posters if I posted my results. I take enough abuse around here.:p
    I find no humor in your suffering. Do you need a hug? :o

Woo hoo, I'm a FOX! :D

Appealing and cerebral and of average size, the fox is a close relative of both the wolf and dog personalities and displays typical canine qualities of loyalty, passion and creativity. Largely misunderstood to be a shy, retreating individual, it's the fox's unique stature as a small carnivore that defines its survival strategy. Because it cannot succeed in the world using brute force alone, it must rely on its sharp mind and engaging personality to garner resources, and it consequently spends a lot of time in its head -- giving the impression that it's trying to outsmart its friends. So the fox is often surprised to learn that its intellectual pursuits are intimidating.

So, the fox tempers its serious nature with a sardonic sense of humor and engaging playfulness while interacting with its eclectic community. It expects others to be as honest about their strengths and shortcomings as it is of its own, and while these high expectations don't make the fox a snob, it expects its friends to first demonstrate their worthiness before returning the favor with loyalty and devotion.

Foxes are typically successful in the work place but their competitiveness and ambition sometimes makes coworkers feel belittled. They would never deliberately take advantage of others, but their single-mindedness often blinds them to their feelings. So they thrive in their own businesses and like to surround themselves with family and friends in these ventures. Although they demand consensus in all decisions, they dominate discussions and steer the plans to reflect their own agenda.

A discussion with a fox is invariably stimulating and challenging. Its great curiosity and worldly experience makes it a wonderful conversationalist and it's able to hold forth on a number of different topics with ease. Sometimes, however, the fox will view a conversation as a competitive challenge, which proves to be off-putting and annoying to its companions.

Careers and Hobbies
    Computer programmer Lawyer
    Doctor Advertising
    Chess Gambling
    Debating Jeopardy

Famous Foxes
    David Duchovny, Hugh Grant, Johnny Cocharan, Michael J. Fox.
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

Bat
    Genera: Pteropus
    Collective Term: A cauldron of bats

Description
    This is a decidedly nonconformist creature, for as an airborne personality, the bat tends to look down at the conventions of the ground animals. And yet, since it is not a true bird and having not mastered the art of smooth controlled flight, it often appears awkward in social situations. (Hence the term -- acting batty). But as compensation for this social ungainliness, many bat personalities sport a built-in radar, which enables them to intuitively read the motivations of others.

Identifying bat personalities is not difficult. Being nocturnal creatures, they come alive at night and can be spotted in underground clubs or dimly lit bars. They prefer the sanctuary of dark clothing and dark corners, and you'll never see a bat sporting a heavy tan. These are intelligent, spiritual, creative individuals who use their full range of senses (other than their poor eyesight) to carefully navigate their way through life.

Bats have a habit of flitting in and out of social situations, swooping down to interact briefly with others before quickly flying off to resume their bat lives. Unassertive and aloof, they'll take flight at the first hint of a confrontation to seek comfort in their personal spaces that are decorated in unusual but expressive ways. The bat's sixth sense gives it a number of advantages in its work, and its insightful nature enables it to understand others better than it understands itself.

In the romance department, bats are enamored with the idea of love more than they are with its colder realities. Decidedly untraditional, they are prone to flights of extraordinary fantasy -- and it's not the traditional Ken and Barbie type of romance that tickles its fancy either. It's the Bram Stoker kind: dark, moody and gothic.

Bat personalities have an enormous sense of loyalty and if you ever do a favor for a bat, it will never relax until it has paid you back. In fact, in nature, the bat is the only animal (other than man) to demonstrate true altruism when unrelated individuals will unselfishly offer food to a cave-mate without expectation anything in return. This powerful sense of quid pro quo is one of the defining characteristics of the bat personality and anyone should consider themselves lucky to be in a bat's good graces.

Bats have no strong yearning for parenthood, for the kind of ego gratification that comes with having one's own children doesn't appeal to its karmic temperament. They are instead quite content to satisfy their maternal or paternal instincts by adopting or merely baby-sitting. If they do have children, they prove to be perfunctory parents: methodical yet unconventional . Still, bats place great emphasis on ethics and morality and insist that their children be indoctrinated in the values of good citizenship.

Careers and Hobbies
    Psychiatrist Artist
    Social Worker Archeologist
    Writer Musician

Socializing Philosophy

Famous Bats
    Nostradamus, Gypsy Rose Lee.

I think I'm in trouble. :eek:
    Woe to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
    who put darkness for light
    and light for darkness,
    who put bitter for sweet
    and sweet for bitter.

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    and clever in their own sight.

Isaiah 5:20-21

I hate taking quizzes. I want to cheat and give answers from different times in my life when I was most confident (now), or most sexy (not now) etc etc. I didnt take the quiz.. I figured the results would be yucky.

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    I hate taking quizzes. I want to cheat and give answers from different times in my life when I was most confident (now), or most sexy (not now) etc etc. I didnt take the quiz.. I figured the results would be yucky.
    for fuck sakes, what animal are you? :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    for fuck sakes, what animal are you? :mad:
    cripes almighty, do I have to take the test???? :mad:

Congratulations. (You passed The Animal in You Test.)
    You are either a Wild Cat or a Fox personality.
    But you may also be a Bear personality.

There.. I took the stupid test. I might be a wild cat.. or a fox.. or a bear personality. Sweet.

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    Congratulations. (You passed The Animal in You Test.)
    You are either a Wild Cat or a Fox personality.
    But you may also be a Bear personality.

There.. I took the stupid test. I might be a wild cat.. or a fox.. or a bear personality. Sweet.
    you are a warthog, thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I refuse to post my results. :mad:
    If you can't see your own reflection in a mirror - how can you?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)