1. #1 Man nabbed for Bronx rape allegedly said she ‘deserved it’ for ‘slavery’ 
    This rape brought to you by the democratic party.

He must have been watching the Reparations discussion on the hill today!

A black parolee arrested for raping and bashing a white woman on the roof of his Bronx apartment building allegedly told a witness that she “deserved” the brutal attack because of slavery, according to court papers.

“She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults, according to a criminal complaint.

“This is what they used to do to us. This is what they did to us during slavery. They used to beat us and whip us.”

Temar Bishop, 23, was arrested by authorities on Friday in Virginia on a slew of charges connected to the early morning June 1 assault, which officials have deemed a hate crime, according to authorities.
    https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/man-na...t-for-slavery/
    "When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead."

"It is difficult only for the others."

"It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous ~

Bishop is 23. He was born in 1996. Slavery ended 130 years before he was born. Explain to me how he suffered as a slave and why this shouldn't be prosecuted as a hate crime due to the racial component of his motivation to commit this crime.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Bishop is 23. He was born in 1996. Slavery ended 130 years before he was born. Explain to me how he suffered as a slave and why this shouldn't be prosecuted as a hate crime due to the racial component of his motivation to commit this crime.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

He probably read Eldridge Cleaver's autobiography, in which he describes raping white women as the ultimate revenge against the white man for slavery. Eldridge (one of the founders of the original Black Panther party) wrote this in the 1960s, 100 years after the Civil War. He also discussed how he decided he had to practice rape first on black women before he took it to white women.

The only slavery most black are familiar with is slavery to the Democrats.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I doubt very much he could read.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    He's a Victim in His Own Mind.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech