Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Sandy Hook dad wins suit against massacre deniers 
    https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/18/u...ers/index.html
    Lenny Pozner had sued James Fetzer and Mike Palecek for defamation in November, documents show.
    The suit focused on claims, both in the book and in Fetzer's blog, that Pozner had circulated a false birth certificate for his son Noah, one of the 20 children and six adults killed in the elementary school massacre.
    Not only was Fetzer claiming the Sandy Hook shooting never happened, he accused a parent of fraud. That was a mistake unless he had actual proof.

In case anyone thought that these accusations were harmless;
    In 2016, a Tampa woman was indicted on four counts of making threats against Pozner. According to a federal indictment, the woman called him and said, "You gonna die, death is coming you real soon," as well as "death is coming to you real soon and there's nothing you can do about it."
    "This case is a sham, just as fabricated as the documents involved here. I stand for the truth," Fetzer said. "I'm out for the truth and to protect the American people from scams."
    Fetzer is a "professional victim". He makes money by telling lies in the books he sells. He is also a 9/11 kook, JFK CT'er and a moonbat who thinks Apollo was fake. I've exchanged e-mail with the guy and he is just plain rude to anyone who has a different opinion than his own.

I met a couple of Sandy Hook deniers at work; their attitude towards shooting victims was appalling. They based their conclusions upon youtube videos that displayed victim's families discussing the shooting, but with voice-overs from the video producer instead of the victim. Very bizarre.
    #8 Thou Shall Not Lay The Burden of Proof Onto Him That Is Questioning The Claim.
    #11 Thou Shall Not Feed The Trolls.

Alex Jones and Infowars has done a lot to perpetuate the Sandy Hook deniers' claims.

Fetzer probably owns lots of chicken wire and cinder blocks.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Alex Jones and Infowars has done a lot to perpetuate the Sandy Hook deniers' claims.
    I think he's been sued, too, by other parents.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    This falls into the category of, when you parrot something in the media enough times, a lie can become the truth in the minds of men and women. Yes, I listen to infowars in addition to a multitude of other media that I have time in my day to absorb.

The bottom line is, Alex had a couple of guests on his radio show that debated both sides on Sandy Hook. YouTube was on fire with video presentations questioning what was and wasn’t real. It had nothing to do with infowars or Alex Jones. These people were on their own.

I’m not really here to defend Alex Jones or infowars, but the lies swirling around this are the size of skyscrapers. He really didn’t spend that much time on Sandy Hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    The bottom line is, Alex had a couple of guests on his radio show that debated both sides on Sandy Hook.
    Alex Jones did much more related to Sandy Hook denial than having a couple of guests on his show.
    Here is the Jones deposition. https://www.scribd.com/document/4036...ook-Deposition
    #8 Thou Shall Not Lay The Burden of Proof Onto Him That Is Questioning The Claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    Alex Jones did much more related to Sandy Hook denial than having a couple of guests on his show.
    Here is the Jones deposition. https://www.scribd.com/document/4036...ook-Deposition
    500 walls of text? Show me where he broke any laws. I’m totally open minded. Grind your axe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    500 walls of text? Show me where he broke any laws. I’m totally open minded. Grind your axe.
    Here is the lawsuit. Surely you are familiar with this document if you have an opinion on this crank.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SnP...jSCercoV1/view

The plaintiffs claim that Jones acted with malice by defaming them and accusing them of fraud. This is a civil violation or tort.

Here is some more bkgd on the lawsuit. Jones is not worth defending.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/we-go...S94y0RPdQo2u6n

The deposition videos are in the above link. I thought that reading a "wall of text" was better than watching a old fat crazy man stepping on his crank for three hours, but choose your own poison.

ETA; After viewing the videos or reading the deposition, it will be obvious to anyone that Jones is grinding the axe and burying it deep into his own back. Then he tries to avoid accountibility for his actions by blaming it on a "form of psychosis". He is completely spineless

Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    Here is the lawsuit. Surely you are familiar with this document if you have an opinion on this crank.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SnP...jSCercoV1/view

The plaintiffs claim that Jones acted with malice by defaming them and accusing them of fraud. This is a civil violation or tort.

Here is some more bkgd on the lawsuit. Jones is not worth defending.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/we-go...S94y0RPdQo2u6n

The deposition videos are in the above link. I thought that reading a "wall of text" was better than watching a old fat crazy man stepping on his crank for three hours, but choose your own poison.

ETA; After viewing the videos or reading the deposition, it will be obvious to anyone that Jones is grinding the axe and burying it deep into his own back. Then he tries to avoid accountibility for his actions by blaming it on a "form of psychosis". He is completely spineless
    And what law did he break? You offered no answer.

To be honest, I remember watching a few videos of parents being all smiles then stepping in front of a camera and getting into character. I also had questions like how come there was never any video of the incident? There are tons of Columbine but nothing here.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.