Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    What is the deal? Are you going to defend Jones or "not defend" Jones?
    Looking back at this, if that makes a difference, then you have questionable motives. I will deliver on my promise to address this tonight. If I walk in the door and I’m getting kicked in the teeth at work, then I’ll let you know.
    Just something for you to chew on between now and then. Matt Drudge rarely does interviews. Almost never. He went to the infowars headquarters about 3 or 4 years ago and warned Alex, they’re coming after you and then they’re going after everyone else. Have you seen anything about censorship on the web lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    .... Have you seen anything about censorship on the web lately?
    Are you referring to government censorship or private company censorship?

Here what what I feel about Jones. He accused Sandy Hook victims of being part of a cover-up and fraud. He had zero credible evidence to support his accusations.

Years later after repeatedly crapping on the Sandy Hook victims, he says he now believes that a shooting spree took place there. Does he apologize? Nope. He shows he is a spineless coward by claiming he had a "psychosis". He is also indefensable.
    #8 Thou Shall Not Lay The Burden of Proof Onto Him That Is Questioning The Claim.
    #11 Thou Shall Not Feed The Trolls.

Looking back at this, if that makes a difference, then you have questionable motives.
    My motive for slaming Jones for his awful behavior is that I want people so know that he is slime. Why is this questionable?

Just something for you to chew on between now and then. Matt Drudge rarely does interviews. Almost never. He went to the infowars headquarters about 3 or 4 years ago and warned Alex, they’re coming after you and then they’re going after everyone else.
    Is this an example of what you're taking about? https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...rvative-voices
    Efforts by liberal tech companies and prominent Democrats to clamp down on conservative sites is exactly the type of “deplatforming” that Drudge Report founder Matt Drudge warned about years ago, according to Alex Jones of InfoWars, the latest outlet targeted for silencing.
    Has Drudge admitting to warning Jones? I see Jones claiming he was warned by Drudge, by why should anyone believe him?

Jones wants to seek shelter with his claim that "in silencing conservative voices, the Democrats are working from a blueprint drawn up in the Senate to take over the internet." Jones is more batcrap crazy than conservative. Trying to shield himself with the identity of conservative just gives the rest of us a very bad name in my opinion.

As far as being silenced; Jones can keep on airing his views on the internet if he wants. It is a simple matter of paying for his own feed and backing up his claims with actual evidence to avoid more legal hassles. If he is going to cry "Chicken Little", then it is best he stay under his rock.

Who is this "they" and "everyone else" that Jones claimed Drudge warned him about. Is they the people he attacked on his show? The families of murder victims he claims did not exist? Who is everyone else? If it is other people who have attacked Sandy Hook victims, then Jones is not the first to go down. James Fetzer and Mike Palecek had their day in court for defamation related to Sandy Hook; they lost. Lucy Richards also had her day in court and was sent to jail over her death threats to the victims.
    #8 Thou Shall Not Lay The Burden of Proof Onto Him That Is Questioning The Claim.

I promise I’ll address your points when I can. I’m getting my ass handed to me at work. Wafer breaks everywhere. I have to keep the ship afloat. I’m a one man show on my shift and it’s a 24 hour factory.

You and I may not disagree as much as you might think. I have plenty of issues with Alex Jones, and have said so here before.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ano...1Rs?ocid=ientp
    Last month, a judge in Connecticut sanctioned Jones for two reasons: She said his legal team failed to produce several documents, despite repeated orders. And she decried what she described as a 20-minute “deliberate tirade and harassment and intimidation” on Jones’s broadcast about the lawsuit and one of the plaintiffs’ attorneys.
    But now the Connecticut Supreme Court agreed to hear an appeal of the lower court’s decision to sanction Jones. Jones' attorney says that even offensive speech is protected and that the best remedy is to just not listen. This would be more acceptable if some of Jones' listeners were not harassing the families of Sandy Hook victims.

https://splinternews.com/a-publisher...bo-1836351184?
    The publisher of a book claiming the Sandy Hook shootings were a hoax apologized to Lenny Pozner, the father of one of the victims, several weeks ago, agreed to stop selling the book, and issued a statement saying he believes Pozner’s son Noah did really die in the attack. Shortly after, though, the publisher, Dave Gahary, auctioned off some of the last copies of the book with starting bids at more than twice the normal price.
    So how low does a person have to be to profit from the deaths of children?

Gahary and Pozner and their lawyers ultimately came to an agreement that Moon Rock Books would stop selling the books on June 30; both sides say that other settlement terms remain confidential.
    I guess the publisher's word means jack shit though.

Gahary said he felt fine about the decision to sell the book for as long as possible, despite his conversation with Pozner.
    “I didn’t have any discomfort selling the book,” he said. “I don’t have any discomfort selling these type of books because I think it’s up to the individual to make the decision.
    Sounds like a sociopath.

In the end, Gahary said, the books all sold, one for more than $100. “What’s important was that decision was made and the books aren’t being sold anymore,” he said. He added that he wouldn’t sell another Sandy Hook book “because of my interactions with Lenny.”
    I suspect that he is lying, again.

Here is an interesting video on Alex Jones. It has profanity and is not safe for work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q

Does anyone here think John Oliver said anything at all about Jones in the video that was not true? I think that when a liberal like Oliver can go off so harshly on Jones but still be accurate, then Jones has a problem. :)

Some background on John Oliver.

https://www.conservapedia.com/John_Oliver
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Oliver

Well, fuck me running! I’m voting a straight Democrat ticket from now on. You converted me!

Well, fuck me running! I’m voting a straight Democrat ticket from now on. You converted me!
    In post #5 you were rather aghast that anyone would have something bad to say about Jones.

Then when presented with details of his transgressions in post #6, you wanted it dumbed down to a something less than the "wall of text" I posted.

In post #9 you feigned ignorance of libel and slander even though you were shown links to the deposition where he admitted his guilt for the most part.

In post #15 you suggest that Jones was banned from every media platform n the internet; an obviously false claim.

In post #18 you proposed we play "Lets Make a Deal". I'm still waiting for you to follow through.

In post #21 you suggested Jones had some sort of support from Drudge in the form of a warning. There is no reason for anyone to believe this at all.

In post #24 you promised to address my points, adding we might not be disagreeing so much.

I suppose your latest post indicates you're backing down from your claims? Your posts on this forum are the most strenuous support for slim-of-humanity-Jones I've seen in a long time.

Here’s a link to the Matt Drudge interview you claim never happened. Oops, banned! I guess it never happened. Good thing the free speech brigade is there to protect us all, right?

https://www.infowars.com/matt-drudge...ull-interview/

I want you to show me evidence that Alex Jones gave marching orders to go “harass” Parents of Sandy Hook victims... I’ll be waiting forever because you have zero evidence. I want to see a clip from his radio show where he ordered this. You will never be able to produce it.
    Last edited by Tecate; 07-27-2019 at 09:57 AM.