Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    And what law did he break? You offered no answer.
    Sure I did. You understand that libel and slander are civil offenses?

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/D.../htm/CP.73.htm
    CIVIL PRACTICE AND REMEDIES CODE
    TITLE 4. LIABILITY IN TORT
    CHAPTER 73. LIBEL
    SUBCHAPTER A. GENERAL PROVISIONS

Sec. 73.001. ELEMENTS OF LIBEL. A libel is a defamation expressed in written or other graphic form that tends to blacken the memory of the dead or that tends to injure a living person's reputation and thereby expose the person to public hatred, contempt or ridicule, or financial injury or to impeach any person's honesty, integrity, virtue, or reputation or to publish the natural defects of anyone and thereby expose the person to public hatred, ridicule, or financial injury.
    Why is this so hard to understand?
    #8 Thou Shall Not Lay The Burden of Proof Onto Him That Is Questioning The Claim.
    #11 Thou Shall Not Feed The Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    To be honest, I remember watching a few videos of parents being all smiles then stepping in front of a camera and getting into character. I also had questions like how come there was never any video of the incident? There are tons of Columbine but nothing here.
    Bingo! It never had shit to do with Alex Jones or Infowars. Iím tired of listening to this fucking bullshit. Alex Jones didnít pull off Sandy Hook. You all have fun jerking off to dead children. Just get the fuck away from me!

To be honest, I remember watching a few videos of parents being all smiles then stepping in front of a camera and getting into character.
    Link to those videos?

I also had questions like how come there was never any video of the incident?
    I typed "sandy hook incident police video" into google and this link was the second listed. Never is a long time. The video below was posted in 2013; it is more than nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvnZBVe4950
    #8 Thou Shall Not Lay The Burden of Proof Onto Him That Is Questioning The Claim.

Bingo! It never had shit to do with Alex Jones or Infowars. Iím tired of listening to this fucking bullshit. Alex Jones didnít pull off Sandy Hook. You all have fun jerking off to dead children. Just get the fuck away from me!
    No one is accusing Jones of "pulling off" Sandy Hook. He is accused of defaming the victims of the shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    No one is accusing Jones of "pulling off" Sandy Hook. He is accused of defaming the victims of the shooting.
    Thatís some funny shit, considering that Alex Jones has been banned and kicked off of every media platform there is on the internet, other than his own website. I wonder why? No one is putting a gun to your head to force you to listen to Alex Jones, but I can tell that youíre crying every night over the dead children at Sandy Hook. Continue to grind that axe.

To be honest, I remember watching a few videos of parents being all smiles then stepping in front of a camera and getting into character.
    I recall watching videos made in part from edited versions of interviews with victims. They had voice-over and subtitles that showed the video producer's point of view instead of allowing it to stand on its own.

The video producer's social justice warrior version of how victims are supposed to behave was rather obscene. The video producer was dancing in the blood of the Sandy Hook victims just to call attention to their stupid conspiracy theory.

Thatís some funny shit, considering that Alex Jones has been banned and kicked off of every media platform there is on the internet, other than his own website.
    Jones' content is still out there and on Youtube and Facebook, posted by his sicko fans.

I wonder why?
    Why what?

No one is putting a gun to your head to force you to listen to Alex Jones, but I can tell that youíre crying every night over the dead children at Sandy Hook. Continue to grind that axe.
    You seem to lack any sympathy at all for the murdered children. Or am I misreading your words?

Iím not really here to defend Alex Jones or infowars,....
    You're mounting the most vigorous defense of Jones I've seen in a while. You resist looking at the evidence of his libel and claim it is not there.

Iíll make you a deal. Iím on an IPhone 6S plus which is a total pain in the ass on the internet front. Tomorrow night while Iím earning $45 an hour, Iíll have access to a desktop computer which is so much easier. Shall we?

What is the deal? Are you going to defend Jones or "not defend" Jones?

Quote Originally Posted by Lambone View Post
    What is the deal? Are you going to defend Jones or "not defend" Jones?
    It might be both.