Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Can they provide specific examples to backup their claims of Trump’s support for “white supremacy”?

Quote Originally Posted by DemsAreDumb View Post
    Can they provide specific examples to backup their claims of Trump’s support for “white supremacy”?
    They don't have to. It's a private business, and they can make whatever rules they want. (. . . unlike Christian bakers, photographers, and florists, apparently.)

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I guess they didn't get the word, called the US Constitution and Free Speech....last I heard political views are not restricted in any realm or corner of America. They should rethink their stance before they are shut down legally for attempting to interfere with a national election.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    I guess they didn't get the word, called the US Constitution and Free Speech....last I heard political views are not restricted in any realm or corner of America. They should rethink their stance before they are shut down legally for attempting to interfere with a national election.
    As Mary Ann pointed out in the post above yours, Ravelry is a private business. The First Amendment limits government, not private businesses.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!