1. #1 Breaking: Mueller subpoenaed to testify in public session July 17th. 
    link

mobeau69 (4,948 posts)

Breaking: Mueller subpoenaed to testify in public session July 17th.

Yes!

shanny (6,450 posts)

3. YES!

Good luck, rump, trying to block this testimony.
    Just like the Jack*sses thought that the Mueller report was going to get Trump, they think this hearing will.

llmart (7,744 posts)

24. Oh hell yes!

I hope trumpie has a full blown melt down now.

Mr. Mueller better be forthright and this better be on TV!
    mobeau69 (4,948 posts)

27. Howard Dean on Cuomo: This is not good for donald trump.

Miles Archer (15,430 posts)

49. The last domino...

...Trump can order everyone to stonewall except Mueller.

...Barr can deliver his 4 page "no collusion, no obstruction, complete exoneration" memo and Mueller can clean that shit RIGHT UP.

...Mueller can talk about how he provided summaries that emphatically state that "no collusion, no obstruction, complete exoneration" is a complete crock of shit, but Barr didn't want to have anything to do with them,

...Mueller will be asked directly, and will respond to, questions about not frying Trump's ass only because he is a sitting "president."

IS IT TOO LATE FOR JEFF SESSIONS TO FIRE MUELLER? WHAT ABOUT DON MCGHAN? HELLOOOOOO....ANYONE???

...and the best thing about this is that MSNBC will have wall-to-wall pundits discussing this between now and July 17th, and Trump will be twisting like a worm on a hook through ALL of it.
    IcyPeas (6,712 posts)

50. I'm not celebrating until he is impeached or out of office or both.

I'm not getting my hopes up anymore.
    mnmoderatedem (2,103 posts)
    31. gotta be good news for trump right?

I mean the Mueller report clearly indicated NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION right?

So trump should be looking forward to him testifying publicly right?

It would only strengthen his image among his supporters and defy his critics right?

So trump will not do any preemptive bad mouthing of Mueller beforehand.

Right?
    The idiots think that they're going to get more information about President Trump that will enable impeaching him.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Didn't Mueller say in his farewell speech that if called to testify, his testimony would not differ from the findings in the report?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

This is the shit they're going into the election cycle with.

Instead of coming up with good polices, they have instead banked their money on fantasy after fantasy and in the end every single one of them will blow up in their face.

Not once in the last three years have I heard the Democrats mention anything about creating jobs, fighting crime or national defense.
    As a matter a fact they have gone the other way, drive jobs away, supporting criminals , have open borders and kissing the ass of every tyrant on the planet.
    Not only that, but they have been attacking any and swing voters; they need to stop kissing up to the Left-Wing assholes out there and find a way to gain votes and instead of shitting all over people like a bunch of spoiled brats.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

IF the Republicans on the committee can get their $#!+ together with no bloviating rambling questions and carefully worded focused questions, they can turn this into a horror show for the democrats. I am hoping that Louie Gohmert, Matt Gaetz and Jim Jordan will come through for us.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

Ummmm ... Trump has not been the one hindering Mueller from testifying. That's been Mueller's choice. So I doubt Trump much cares. Trump and the Rs know what's in Mueller's report, and if Mueller contradicts it they'll ask Mueller which was the lie, his official report or his testimony. I don't respect Mueller, but I don't think he's stupid enough to build and jump into that trap.

DU forecast for July 17, 2019: Storms of impotent rage mixed with heavy showers of Whomp-Whomp.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    IF the Republicans on the committee can get their $#!+ together with no bloviating rambling questions and carefully worded focused questions, they can turn this into a horror show for the democrats. I am hoping that Louie Gohmert, Matt Gaetz and Jim Jordan will come through for us.
    This was my thinking as well... If Mueller is properly cross examined, they may wish the subpoena had never been issued. Seriously, Adam Schiff, Nadler, and the rest of the Looney Tunes gang all know this Russian collusion narrative is pure bullshit. They’re just counting on a bunch of left wing thumb suckers to buy into it. I guess these jerk wads are still hanging on to it because they have absolutely nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    This was my thinking as well... If Mueller is properly cross examined, they may wish the subpoena had never been issued. Seriously, Adam Schiff, Nadler, and the rest of the Looney Tunes gang all know this Russian collusion narrative is pure bullshit. They’re just counting on a bunch of left wing thumb suckers to buy into it. I guess these jerk wads are still hanging on to it because they have absolutely nothing else.
    I'm not a lawyer and don't play one on TV, but I've heard it said that a good lawyer never asks a question that he doesn't already know what the answer will be.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but if his testimony differs from what the Mueller Report, isn't he opening himself up to perjury?
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Instead of coming up with good polices, they have instead banked their money on fantasy after fantasy and in the end every single one of them will blow up in their face.
    Now, now...they are coming up with policies...........student loan forgiveness, free college, reparations for blacks and homos, free health care, open borders, abortions at any time with the federal govt regulating all state laws regarding it....

Oh! you said "good policies". Nope. Can't think of any.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.