Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Official Communist Debate Thread - June 26, 2019 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Or is tonight the Facist debate, I always get them confused?

Any who, here are tonight's combatants:

Which candidates will debate on Wednesday night?

Night one stands out because only one of the candidates polling in the top five—U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts—will be in the lineup.

The night one full chorus line of candidates will be, left to right: Bill de Blasio, U.S. Rep. Tim Ryan of Ohio, former U.S. Housing Secretary Julian Castro, U.S. Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey, Elizabeth Warren, Beto O’Rourke, U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee and former U.S. Rep. John Delaney, a Democrat from Maryland.

http://fortune.com/2019/06/26/2019-d...te-start-time/

Think I'll volunteer to sort someone else's sock drawer instead tonight rather than watch this clown show. However I'll look forward to hearing the comical lines that are discussed.

So, here is your official thread for tonight's grovel fest.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

On edit, completely FUBAR'd the original post. Move along...

I'm working the Angels/Reds baseball game tonight so I'll not be watching it.

Having said that, if I wasn't working tonight, I still wouldn't be watching it...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I’m off tonight and tomorrow night. I may not be able to resist a two night clown show. I’ve never been scared of clowns. Rachel Madcow and Lester Holt? This could be good. Don’t make a drinking game out of it though. If Trump equals drink, you’ll probably be in the hospital having your stomach pumped.

I don't think it will be a debate, just a bunch of sound bites, memes and a little shit slinging.

I really don't thing any insight will be gained so it is just a waste of every one's time.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

One thing I wonder is what topics they discuss. Who hates Trump more...how much free shit they propose to give people...or attack each other.

10 candidates each night, 2 hours total, with introductions, commercials, asking of questions, plus the trained seals belting out thunderous applause every scripted whipstich means these putzs will get about 4-6 minutes of talking time each, probably broken into 45 second or less blurbs. Granted that is about 44.75 seconds longer than the average Democrat's attention span, but what do these fools really expect to accomplish with this sorry excuse for a debate?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    One thing I wonder is what topics they discuss. Who hates Trump more...how much free shit they propose to give people...or attack each other.
    The ‘attacking each other’ part is what I’m waiting for. Karl Marx, gun grabbing, free shit falling out of the sky, Trump is the devil, etc. I wonder if anyone will go down the Russia road? A moderator will probably tee it up for them. Honk! Honk! Clown show.

I wish I was watching it with the Mystery Science Theater 3000 crew. That's what these two nights feel like.

Btw, shouldn't there be massive crowds flooding downtown Miami right now? Where are they?

The latest traffic report: https://www.localconditions.com/weat...01/traffic.php

Some minor collisions blocking a lane or two here and there. Where are the tent-cities? Hell, tent-empires… Afterall, 20 of the candy-dates are beating Trump by double-digits.

Anyhow, I'm undecided about watching them. If mean-spirited filibustering is the flavor of the moment, it gets clicked-off.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What will tonight's debate be about???

Well that's simple, who hates Trump
    the most!!

Trump is bad, Trump is a Nazi, Trump
    hates everyone but himself, Trump
    stole the election, Trump has bad breath,
    Trump has bad hair...
    May the FORCE be with you!