Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I'm sure I just disowned my family. 
    link

Goodheart (1,059 posts)

I'm sure I just disowned my family.

My facebook post just now:

This photo... YOU MUST SEE IT because it says so much... has me in tears.

These are HUMANS who try to come here... to avoid violence... to secure better lives for their children... who risk what little they have in desperation.

His other lies and crimes and policies that harm the environment and future in order to favor fatcats over hardworking people... those pale in comparison to his crimes against humanity. If you haven't seen those and admitted them then you're either f*ing blind or evil, yourself... no two ways about it.

So, this is the last straw for me. This is my Rubicon. This is my breaking point. This is NOT politics as usual. This is a rancid, putrid, perverted evil across America. So here's my advisory to my friends, family, whomever...

You vote for trump again and I will have nothing to do with you. It's over. I've had enough of your ignorance, excuse-making, stupidity, selfishness, racism, and lack of morality. I'm making a stand for HUMAN BEINGS, and sometimes that comes at a price. I'm willing to pay it.
    Right. The JACK*SSES, that would be Democrats for those who don't know that that an ass how Democrats are portrayed, refuse to allow the US to enforce it's immigration laws and refuses to cooperate with Republicans to do an immigration reform package. Until yesterday they REFUSED to vote for financing for the humanitarian crisis on the border. In doing so they ENCOURAGE illegal immigration.

sex traficking
    drugs that kill Americans
    rape of those trying to come here
    people who die of dehydration and drowning

DEMOCRATS are responsible for ALL OF IT.

Yet this DUmmy wails that it's the fault of President Trump because he doesn't allow Piglosi's party to have unlimited ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Her family is too good for this jack*ss, so they won't be losing anything that's for sure.

mr_lebowski (8,271 posts)

1. Really glad I don't have to worry about anyone in my family voting for Trump

Closer than a half-cousin once-removed ... and I bet he's the only one of his 2 voting-age siblings that'll do so ... oh, and his dad, my half-cousin ... might, not sure.

Good on you, BTW. We all gotta draw the line somewhere.
    lpbk2713 (35,945 posts)

2. You did the right thing.

You should now have a clearer conscience than they have.
    PIGS think that if they can claim that they have "good intentions" that they are not responsible for the outcome of their jack*ss actions and decisions. And that's all this is.
    happyaccident (69 posts)
    3. My father kicked me out the house, disowned me and didn't talk to me the last 20 years of his life

Because I didn't want to be a racist misogynist alpha male conservative asshole like he was.Best thing that ever happened to me. We don't choose our family. Good for you for having principles in this world.
    More like he wasn't going to put up with an outspoken, smug, arrogant, intolerant Jack*ss.

SCantiGOP (8,256 posts)

4. Several trumpers in my family

I engage and persuade. Would never threaten to disown, but to each his own I guess.
    Goodheart (1,059 posts)

5. I've had enough.

Like I said, this is not politics as usual.
    No, it's jack*ss Democrats/liberals responding to a President they are unable to intimidate and threaten so that he does what they demand. It's pig faced temper tantrums.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Goodheart (1,059 posts)

I'm sure I just disowned my family.
    This has got to be the best day of their lives!! It is party time for them!
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

He was an economic migrant, and would be just as safe at home as he would be in LA, NYC, NOLA, or Chicago. Until the Dems decided they could play on the 'Asylum' issue to completely upset the future election results, he would have been denied asylum.

Has DUmmy goodheart offered to sponsor a family of HUMAN BEINGS out of his/her own pocket, or does he/she like to virtue signal online and expect the rest of us to foot the bill?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    He was an economic migrant, and would be just as safe at home as he would be in LA, NYC, NOLA, or Chicago. Until the Dems decided they could play on the 'Asylum' issue to completely upset the future election results, he would have been denied asylum.
    I saw no picture when I went to the DU thread. Maybe it's members-only? If it's the one of the man and his daughter who drowned in the Rio Grande trying to cross into the US illegally, well, ILLEGALLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Has DUmmy goodheart offered to sponsor a family of HUMAN BEINGS out of his/her own pocket, or does he/she like to virtue signal online and expect the rest of us to foot the bill?

Goodheart either doesn't know what that means or refuses to do that because so many sponsorship orgs are Christian.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post

No and Yes.

DUmmie goodheart is a moron.
    With members like this, it's pretty
    easy to see why we call them DUmmies.

May the FORCE be with you!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Friends and family members who are disowned and shunned by someone over political differences are much better off without the intolerant, hate filled person in their lives.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Didn't anyone die crossing the border ILLEGALLY during St. Obama's benevolent reign???

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    WALSH: Viral Photo Shows A Father And Daughter Who Drowned Crossing The Border. The Story Behind The Image Proves Why We Need A Wall.

A gut-wrenching photo that strikes at the heart of the immigration debate went viral this week. It shows a father and his young daughter face down on the shore of the Rio Grande. The girl has her arm around the man's neck. Both are dead. Any parent — well, any human being with a functioning conscience — can't help but be moved and devastated by the scene.

The Daily Mail describes the circumstances that lead to this family attempting to traverse a dangerous river on foot:

They left El Salvador on April 3 and spent two months in a migrant camp in southern Mexico, awaiting news of their asylum request to the US, before they decided to take a bus to the border on Sunday to try to speed up their case.

When they arrived, the consulate was closed but they also learned they were far down a list of hundreds of migrants in line for interviews. They decided to make the crossing illegally rather than wait - a decision that led to their deaths.
    Oscar worked at a Papa Johns pizza restaurant, where he was earning $350 a month.

They lived off his wage, limiting themselves to $10-a-day, because Tania had already quit her job as a cashier in a Chinese restaurant to care for Valeria, their only child.

...They were not fleeing violence, Tania's mother has since said, but were in desperate search of a life where they could earn more.
    So the only thing "driving" the man's attempt to enter the US illegally was wanting a higher wage: no persecution; no oppression; just economic desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Ann View Post
    Didn't anyone die crossing the border ILLEGALLY during St. Obama's benevolent reign???
    I realize your question might have been entirely rhetorical, but this looks like a useful resource:

20 Times Breitbart Reported on Migrant Deaths During Obama-Biden Years and No One Cared

Following are 20 times Breitbart News reported on migrant deaths and other cruel human smuggling articles that did not elicit a critical response from then-Vice President Biden:

1. Breitbart Texas Witnesses Skeleton of Illegal Migrant, Death Toll Rises

The death march through Brooks County, Texas claimed the life of yet another illegal immigrant. A human skull and the decomposed skeletal remains are all that is left of a person who decided to come to this country illegally. A total of 42 bodies have been found this year in the desert-like ranch fields surrounding the town of Falfurrias.

2. Unsecured Border Results in Deaths of Two More Illegal Immigrants [Graphic Images]

FALFURRIAS, Texas — Two more bodies of illegal immigrants were discovered in a rural Texas county — bringing the year total for the one county to 48 known deaths.

3. Dead Illegal Immigrant with Gold Grill Found in Texas Ranch

The remains of yet another illegal immigrant was found in Brooks County, eighty miles from the Texas-Mexico border. This unidentified immigrant is unique in that he has distinctive gold dental work, including a gold star on his front tooth.

4. Project Aims to Identify Migrant Bodies Found in Texas Border Region

Crossing our southwest border from Mexico into the US is no easy task. It is also all to often a deadly proposition; if your coyote (human smuggler) doesn’t kill you or leave you for dead, the brutal desert environment will. As the number of illegal immigrant bodies discovered in Texas has grown, so has the concern of civic groups who want to help prevent these deaths.

5. Rape Trees, Dead Migrants and the Consequences of an Unsecured Border

Many of the most caring people in the U.S. think they are helping the poor from Latin America by leaving our Southwest border unsecured between ports-of-entry, but they are not. Several of the transnational criminal organizations (cartels) operating in Central America and Mexico make an estimated one-third or more of their profits from illegal immigration. Specifically, two groups below Texas, the Gulf, and Los Zetas cartels, are largely fueled by the trafficking and smuggling of human beings.
    And while DU-folk would knee-jerkingly denounce this article and the articles it links as from a "Reich-Wing source", the articles probably link to local TV or newspaper articles, or could be used for search engines to find such contemporaneous articles.