Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I think she's going to get primaried, too, but you never know.
    That's the only way she loses. She won't lose a general election because her constituency is just as stupid as she is.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    They paved paradise and put up a parking lot.
    You don't know what you've got till its gone.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I think she's going to get primaried, too, but you never know.
    Yeah. While I don't claim to predict the future, she's been such a complete trainwreck in the mere five months she's been in office (Her attack on Amazon costing New Yorkers a bunch of jobs, her Green New Deal being mercilessly shot down with her then responding to this by throwing a temper tantrum like the spoiled brat that she is, making one incredibly stupid comment after another, being suspected of incredibly suspicious and self- serving financial acts, etc.) and made so many enemies even among her own party that I strongly suspect she'll be voted out of office.

Headline on drudge is her saying that the illegals in the detention centers are being forced to drink water out of the toilet and that CBP were being physically and sexually threatening towards her. https://nypost.com/2019/07/01/aoc-sa...site%20buttons

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Headline on drudge is her saying that the illegals in the detention centers are being forced to drink water out of the toilet and that CBP were being physically and sexually threatening towards her. https://nypost.com/2019/07/01/aoc-sa...site%20buttons

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    This is what is in those detention centers. It's your garden variety jailhouse toilet/sink combo:

And I believe she knows this but she's trying to gin up the lefties.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.