1. #1 Trump & Kim to meet at DMZ 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    LOL!!!

Trump drives the Libtards nuts.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Can't wait to hear the lunatic observations from the democrat presidential contenders AKA the Ship of Fools.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Can't wait to hear the lunatic observations from the democrat presidential contenders AKA the Ship of Fools.
    They will say Trump is colluding with Kim to meddle in the 2020 election

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    And of course our buddies on DU...

Sun Jun 30, 2019, 07:15 AM

malaise (191,633 posts)

The entire photo op was meant to give him something to parade about come Thursday

Ignore the fool - he's not getting a Nobel Peace prize.

Close the concentration camps MoFo before they lock you up

May the FORCE be with you!

Was great. Historic. Self-contained. It can only spin positively, any outcomes arising from it. -Mainly, the obvious one at the moment: The jealous U.S. media and democrats can't stand it.

Every day, Trump is making them smaller-and-smaller.

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead."

"It is difficult only for the others."

"It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous ~

I have mixed feelings about this. I think it is good to reach out to Kim and he seems to genuinely like Trump.

This is my deeper thinking on the matter. Kim had a privileged childhood, being raised by a dictator to be his successor. He is still relatively young. His father was probably not much of a father in the sense of nurture and love. But along comes this American President, a man in a role that he was raised to hate, treating him kind of like a son, and acting/talking like he genuinely enjoys meeting with him. Not only that, this President is also friends with the one American he has reached out to in the past, Dennis Rodman. On the surface, it all looks really insane (Dennis Rodman? Ambassador?), but I really do think that in Kim's own tortured psyche, he is looking for a father. If Trump is providing this to him, this could be really good for the people of North Korea. It could soften Kim and help him see his leadership role in a different manner.

Plus, through Rodman and the contacts he has had with Trump and SK's President Moon, he has seen how things are in the free world-culturally, economically, etc. If he sees himself as the person who can bring North Korea into the modern world, and as a full participant in the world's economy, maybe he will change his country forever.

Yet I could also see Kim thinking he's the one playing Trump. He's going to use all the photos of the meeting for propaganda.

After all these years of letting this situation fester it is good to finally see a president at least try to resolve it.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.