Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Antifa attack conservative blogger Andy Ngo amid violence at Portland Proud Boys prot 
    https://news.yahoo.com/antifa-attack...115152895.html

This is blowing up my Twitter feed. More acts of love from the tolerant left. I don't know this guy from Adam, but this is BS, and if the moonbats keep it up, they will find out that which hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

A conservative writer has been attacked by antifascists amid violence at clashing demonstrations in*Portland.
    Andy Ngo was surrounded and beaten by protesters wearing black with their faces concealed, while being covered in a milkshake, eggs and spray on Saturday.
    He was taken to hospital for treatment after posting a video showing bruises and cuts to his face and neck.
    more disturbing further down

Police attempted to keep them apart from a larger counter-demonstration in Lownsdale Square, where the*Portland Mercury*observed organisers giving out “milkshakes” in antifascist-branded cups.
    The Portland Police Bureau said it later received reports of individuals throwing “milkshakes” with a substance mixed in that was similar to a quick-drying cement, adding: “One subject was arrested for throwing a substance during the incident.”

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

It's a bad one this time.

Whatever happens to Antifa now, they brought it on themselves. They're a domestic terrorist-group, whether the FBI designates it or not. The People say so.

Expect Antifa to start stepping it up from now until the election.

I'm worried they're mixing things with the milkshake; so it might be acid or gasoline soon.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

4. #4 Antifa Brutally Beat Andy Ngo, He's Hospitalized With Brain Hemorrhage, Media Leftist 
    Power CUer
    Antifa Brutally Beat Andy Ngo, He's Hospitalized With Brain Hemorrhage, Media Leftists Excuse Antifa

(There is quick-drying cement in the milkshakes they are throwing. This produces chemical burns.)

Power CUer

The end of that group by that name is quickly approaching.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That group needs to be dealt with.
    May the FORCE be with you!

The time is coming when these yokels will question whether the stipend for participation is worth the price for participation.
    When the masks are ripped off and retaliation is experienced, the game will be forever changed!

It's not just that group to be dealt with. The mayors and political establishment of those lib areas are the ones who need to be held accountable for allowing that BS to be going on. No more stand-down orders to the police. It's time for all that to end.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    It appears this mayor is a criminal, it wasn't only this demonstration that attacked innocent people, the last one had these thugs stopping people downtown at red lights and forcing them to turn and they were calling the old white guys old white muther f ckers while kicking their cars. That stuff don't fly in Texas and those same people would probably not still be around. The mayor had his police completely stand down and watch people attacked. I can't believe he got away with that the first time. I guess the people there are all the same, stupid and ignorant and communist, or put another way just like the people that are doing the attacking. They need a real good beat down but who are you going to find there locally to do the beat down when they are all leftist. First off you have the city put on a national Do Not Go To, have the Tourist Industry Black List Them and so on. It is really telling that you won't find these sorts in southern states or universities. We do have a handful of piss ants in Austin that like to wave a sickle and hammer flag and wear red bandanas and a cheap little civilian look alike an M-16, most likely a 22 caliber. The photo of the group I saw all looked to have high dollar hair cuts and expensive shoes. Probably living in the basement of Moms house and getting a weekly allowance for those nice haircuts.