Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedomnut View Post
    The time is coming when these yokels will question whether the stipend for participation is worth the price for participation.
    When the masks are ripped off and retaliation is experienced, the game will be forever changed!

Retaliation has taken to long for these ass holes. They need to be crushed like a roach.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

What they need is to have some of them captured, beat the shit out of them then dox them with a warning to the rest that is their fate. They are nothing but a bunch of out of control criminals.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedomnut View Post
    The time is coming when these yokels will question whether the stipend for participation is worth the price for participation.
    When the masks are ripped off and retaliation is experienced, the game will be forever changed!
    But when is this going to happen? I'm getting tired of conservatives shooting off at the mouth about, "pretty soon we're going to get tired of this stuff" blah, blah, blah. But nothing is ever done. Maxine Waters talks about getting in the faces of Trump administration officials and to not let them rest and guess what? The lefties respond. Then we get conservative talking heads talking about defending ourselves but this crap still happens and our side does nothing. Where's the counter group? Where are these people who talk about forming up and protecting conservative speakers on college campuses? Where are the groups that counter antifa? Where are the groups protesting restaurants because they won't serve someone with a MAGA hat? When is enough really going to be enough?
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    What they need is to have some of them captured, beat the shit out of them then dox them with a warning to the rest that is their fate. They are nothing but a bunch of out of control criminals.
    And the masks prove it. They sure ainít Zorro.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    But when is this going to happen? I'm getting tired of conservatives shooting off at the mouth about, "pretty soon we're going to get tired of this stuff" blah, blah, blah. But nothing is ever done. Maxine Waters talks about getting in the faces of Trump administration officials and to not let them rest and guess what? The lefties respond. Then we get conservative talking heads talking about defending ourselves but this crap still happens and our side does nothing. Where's the counter group? Where are these people who talk about forming up and protecting conservative speakers on college campuses? Where are the groups that counter antifa? Where are the groups protesting restaurants because they won't serve someone with a MAGA hat? When is enough really going to be enough?
    Ya notice it ainít happening in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm guessing a seemingly random, but flagrantly intrinsic incident will explode in Antifa's faces. I'm less certain that a band of patriots can set Antifa up in some sort of trap. A random incident will ignite patriots across the nation. A set-up might not. We'll see.

Disgusting, rabid, gutless animals. I'm glad that at least some of them have been arrested. Here's hoping they each go to jail and get a cellmate named Bubba who'll make them feel right at home.
    It is LONG past time for President Trump to officially declare Antifa a terrorist group. They quite clearly meet its definition, as they are a group that uses illegal violence and the threat of illegal violence to try and achieve their goals, which is how the Oxford English Dictionary defines terrorism.
    A good way I can think of to help is to broadcast to the masses the cities whose gutless political leaders deliberately turn a blind eye to Antifa's barbarism and order cops to stand down against them. Make the people know that those are the cities whose leaders don't care about law and order, or the free speech rights of conservatives.

Make the people know that those are the cities whose leaders don't care about law and order, or free speech rights.

You had too many words in there - fify

Send a hundred FBI agents to their next planned riot and arrest anyone wearing a mask. This would be covered by an old civil rights statute designed to be used against the Klan.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

Right now there's a bunch of jerkazoids over on DU supporting and some even celebrating what ANTIFA did.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.