Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    I didn't even think of that. Not only did they be mean to the kid and tape it, but they
    posted it for the entire world to see like it was funny or something. SICK SICK SICK.

Poor kid doesn't have a chance.
    sure he does. When he kills his family he'll have evidence all over the web to use in his defense. Because they posted this - the kid actually has a chance of getting off the hook now.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

My sister wrapped up pieces of charcoal for her kids one year and put them under the tree with the rest of their presents. When the kids opened the coal, she told them that each piece of coal would have been another present if they had behaved better the year before.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    My sister wrapped up pieces of charcoal for her kids one year and put them under the tree with the rest of their presents. When the kids opened the coal, she told them that each piece of coal would have been another present if they had behaved better the year before.
    but did she film it and post it in the net?

One year when we were all teens my mother got us up at 3AM to open presents as payback for years of 5 and 6AM rises on Christmas morning. . . . we we're all dead tired and yawning . . . we all went right back to bed as soon as we opened everything and hardly looked at any of the stuff we opened. It was all clothes anyhow . . . .
    Last edited by PoliCon; 01-05-2009 at 02:29 PM.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Sonnabend
    Whatever the reason..that was an incredibly cruel thing to do.I hope those parents dont plan on the kid looking after them later...trust me, he will remember.

The only lesson they taught him was that they don't love him...no parent who loves their child does this. Sadistic and sick.

Banned
    Awesome...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    If you read the comments, one of the family members posts what happened.

Seems the kid snooped around before Christmas and found his presents, including the XBox 360.

He got really excited, and the parents knew he had found it.

So they took out the XBox, put in a bunch of clothes, to teach the kid a lesson.

He received the XBox later.

If that's true he deserved it :D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Whatever the reason..that was an incredibly cruel thing to do.I hope those parents dont plan on the kid looking after them later...trust me, he will remember.

The only lesson they taught him was that they don't love him...no parent who loves their child does this. Sadistic and sick.
    God, lighten up Francis.
    Last edited by Lars1701a; 01-05-2009 at 05:09 PM.

Banned
    Why when i watch this vid I have a vivid picture of buckwheat in my head? :D

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I've always wanted to buy relatives shares in a coal futures fund. It would be a great gift, and actually worth something too.

Banned
    If you really want to give a kid a lame gift, give a donation to some organization in their name and tell them that is what their gift is.